Part 1: the awakening.

The year was 2018. The colony that used to be the survey corps all served under a new regiment the 'FBI'  known to the public as Federal Bureau of Investigation'. But known to the vampires as 'Fanged bureau of investigation' they carried on with their eternal lives but one person was still struggling after the tragic incident which happened all those years ago, Levi. Since everyone respected their corporal they all moved to the location where y/n had been 'planted.' Not knowing the exact location they all scattered around the big city:New york. They are all still waiting for their comrade to wake up, but something is different today.
——————————
The light illuminated the apartment room, the light made its way onto the couple faces, one was asleep and the other wide awake.

Levi sat awake he hadn't slept in 200 years as a matter of fact. Being a vampire he didn't need to sleep but it was always a nice thing to do. He shared a house with his friend Hanji Zoë and his wife Petra Ral. He sat beside his sleeping wife, a woman he married simply as a rebound as his lover had been frozen in time after a tragic accident. Levi had only known his lover for a short while but they were so drawn to eachother they ended up having a blood connection.

He was told by his friend Hanji that when his lover is due to wake up from her frozen buried state, his veins will glow. He looked everyday always keeping one sleeve slightly rolled up just incase his veins were to pulse and glow once again.

Hanji had told Levi, she would awaken in 100-200 years but now it was over 100 years and Hanji had told Levi to stop waiting and to move on, There was a slim chance she could wake up now and as the years droned on Levi felt himself that his lover may never wake up.

But this very morning as Levi sat in bed, he felt awfully strange, almost uneasy. He had survived the great titan war, world war 1 & 2 but now he was uneasy over nothing.

The weird butterfly feeling in his stomach made him go and sit outside on his balcony and watch as the sunrised over the city. He sat staring at the rays of red and orange and it made him think of your eyes, your magnificent red orbs.

Suddenly he felt a jabbing pain. A sharp agonising burn, his eyes shot directly to his wrist and sure enough, they were pulsing. In complete shock, he stood up: white as a ghost and charged into the apartment, screaming "Hanji!"

Groggily Hanji pocked her head around her bedroom door and slipped her glasses on, "y-yeah Shortie." She groaned.

Levi shot his arm out for Hanji to see. Quickly Hanji perked out, Her eyes lit up and she grinned, "she's waking up." She spoke with excitement.

Levi didn't know how to handle this, he stared in shock as the pain washed through his veins.

Petra turned the corner, "What happened?" She said wearily, Levi turned around to Petra and she noticed his glowing veins. Her heart dropped, Petra faked a smile and threw her arms around him; She knew Levi would never truly love her but she tried her hardest to make him happy, that's the least she could do. Levi slipped his arm around her shoulder and nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

"We need to start looking, contact everyone and get them looking out, get the whole FBI involved i want y/n home safe." Levi spoke sternly, Hanji and Petra nodded and rushed to their phones.