Part 2: Memorys at shore.

Time:Just before Levi's veins pulsed.

Somewhere in the outskirts of newyork, a crate floated through the waters, in the past four days the crate had risen from the bottom of the dark waters to the very stop,
inside the crate was a thick capsule of ice and inside that ice, lay frozen, a beautiful girl.

The ice capsule had started to melt and as it did, the crate began to rise higher and higher, and now all that was left of the ice was a tiny box around her head.

Suddenly the crate crashed into a pile of rocks; holding the crate in a wedge between the shore and land. Because of the sudden rumble, the crate's rusty nails popped out of the lid and the lid came crashing down on the ice that protected the girls head and slipped down beside her in the crate.

The ice shattered leaving a scrape on the girl's surprisingly smooth skin.

A few seconds past and the girl lay lifeless until suddenly her eyes sprung open and she grabbed ahold of the top of the crate. The sunrise pierced her eyes, blinding her. She winced but soon enough her outstanding red eyes, grasped her surroundings. She pulled herself out of the crate and climbed onto land,   Taking a deep breath, She shook her head and took off her brown jacket and green cape, since they were saturated in water. "What had happened?" The girl thought to herself.

She realised she must be extremely cold, so she checked to see if her heart was beating at a normal pace, she quickly felt it, she searched and searched but she couldn't find a pulse anywhere or ever hear her heartbeat.

Realisation hit the girl, all her memories came flooding back into her fragile mind, she looked over a the crate, she looked down at her clothes, she looked into the water at her reflection.

No matter how many thoughts swam around her mind the only thing the pretty girl could say was, "Levi..."

Little did she know somewhere in the distance, her lover was already searching for her.

((Sorry for such a short chapter!! I wanted to make it short and sweet.))