Part 6: Petra Ral

"Tell me what...?" You questioned.
Your faced dropped in confusion,

"..." the room fell silent. No one dared look at each-other.

"Pardon??" You asked once more.

"Y-y/n." Levi began, he stared you straight in the eyes while he spoke, his piercing gray eyes staring through you.

"While you were frozen. Me and Petra... tch." He sighed and rubbed his forehead in circles, struggling to make out his next words.

Petra gulped and pushed her hair behind her ear,

You suddenly caught a glimpse of something crimson on her wedding ring finger, a beautiful ruby red ring.

The same ring you gave Levi all those years before: with YOUR blood in it.

"L-levi, say no more. Are you meaning to tell me that while i was FROZEN! You got together with one of my bestfriends!." You raged at the male.

Levi looked down in shame.

"I began to think you weren't coming back y/n." He confessed.

You shook your head and quickly turned back to Petra,
"Petra let me see that ring on your hand." You spat at the woman.

She nervously held her hand out to you.

Slowly walking over to her hand you grabbed her wrist tightly and held a firm grip. Sliding the ring of her finger and putting it on your own.

Before walking away you used the hand that you held onto Petra's wrists with and using your vampire strength, twisted her whole arm around in anger.

"AHH!" She cried out not expecting such immense pain. She stared down at her contorted arm and glimpsed up at Levi.

"Do not. Ever. Speak to me. Again." You hissed staring deeply into your 'lovers' eyes before turning on your heel and storming out.

Levi went to follow but Petra called him back, "she needs time." She whimpered while clutching her arm.
🌹———-LEVI POV———-🌹

TIMESKIP- 15 minutes later.

I sat down in my office, head in hands. Thinking of all the possible ways you might forgive me .

I never loved Petra, i would never and have never loved anyone else. I let out a tch, ive fucked up.

I only married her as a cover up, for her it was real but for me, it was merely only what needed to be done,

if I had not married Petra, I would not have been able to be where I am now. During the world war 1 , not only was I a Corporal, I was a spy. Petra was a valuable asset to getting me my knowledge and the only way to work around some obstacles was ofcourse; to have a marriage certificate and pass as husband and wife.

I remember i had kept the ring in a safe place back in world war 1, so to have it when he came back home.
When i came back the ring was on her finger and I simply couldn't tell me to take it off, I assumed thats what you would have wanted, someone else to have the ring.

Things began to get more serious after the war, me and Petra began to get more intimate, just like we had years before I even met y/n.

'I never had feelings for her though. I only loved you y/n.' I thought to myself.

Shaking my head once more, i slammed my fist on the table and stormed out of my office.

"PETRA!." I screamed, anger boiling in my body.

She hurried around the corner, "y-yes.?" She asked, i furrowed my brows.

"Take your shit, and move into Hanji's room with her. I want you to ring my Decorator, tell him 'Victorian decor.' Now." I spoke.

Petra nodded and ran towards the phone.

I will win y/n back, one way or another. First. By making her feel at home.