Part4:Levi

🌹——YOUR POV——🌹

I opened my eyes to find darkness,

"G-goodness! I slept too long." I hopped up startled.

I groaned, "where am i gonna go now?." I stumbled out of the alleyway and dusted down my old survey corps uniform. It was filthy.

Surprisingly the street was still booming with people, so that rested my mind slightly and those strange contraptions i assumed were like carriages were everywhere.

I stared up at the fancy lights and the bright signs, "wow." I gasped in awe, the future was beautiful.

I tapped a woman on the shoulder, "e-excuse me sir." I spoke softly.

The woman turned around and scoffed, probably at my gastly appearance, "yeah?" She spoke.

"W-What year is it?" I asked hopefully.

She laughed, "ahaha it's 2018, yah weirdo." She waved her hand and strutted off.

I gulped, "2018. Ive been asleep for over a hundred years." I sighed, i looked around once more,

"Hmm, the world isn't actually that advance for 100 years into the future."

Shrugging I continued on my journey in the future.

I decided to tap another woman on the shoulder, "e-excuse me." I spoke.

This woman turned around with a smile, "yes?" She replied, "by any chance do you know a man called Levi Ackerman?" I asked with a small smile.

She raised an eyebrow, "hmm, ughh Ive heard the name but i'm not really sure, i'm like pretty sure he owns Ackerman enterprises?" She grinned.

"O-oh thank you!" I smiled. She nodded and walked off.

"Ackerman enterprises huh."

Suddenly i heard an unusual noise behind me, almost sounded like a harp,

A man behind me picked up something out of his pocket and began talking into it.

"What in bloody hell is that?" I thought to myself.

🌹——LEVI's POV——🌹

It was 9pm and everyone had searched all night, although we could search for years since we didn't need any sleep, I decided to send the rest of the squad home, me and Hanji would continue the search by ourselves.

Hanji had gone to central park to have a look, while i stayed down the main streets. Letting out a tch, i seen a flower store, I remembered how much y/n loved roses.

It brought me back to out first kiss and how we exchanged bloods, I remember touching her cold skin and staring into her orbs before kissing her.
I had really fallen for her, i grew nervous, i was gonna stop at nothing to find her and when i do, well ... I hadn't thought that far.

I brushed my fingers through my hair, and walked into the flower store,

"Hello. Can i have a bouquet of roses please?" I asked. The woman nodded,

"Certainly sir. Is this for a special person?" She asked with a small smirk,

"Very special." I replied bluntly, before paying the woman, thanking her and leaving.

"I'll head back to my apartment and put these into a water vase and give them to y/n when she arrives home." I though to myself.

🌹——NO ONES POV——🌹
((THE BIG MOMENT))

Y/n wandered about the city some more,
Before heading towards the building which was known as "ACKERMAN ENTERPRISES."

Turns out it was a huge fancy apartment complex and a buisness all in one, very exquisite.

Y/N turned a corner and began walking towards the huge building, when a short male infront of her caught her eye, on the back of his coat was the survey corps symbol.

Her eyes widened and she felt as though butterflies might fly out of her stomach at any moments.

She whispered to herself, "l-levi." She could barely shout it out.

The man with raven hair began to cross the road until the girl ran after him hurriedly.

"L-LEVI!" She shouted out.

The man froze for a second and slowly turned his head, although his heart didn't beat, he imagined it would have pumped straight out of his chest.

His once dull ruby eyes met her beautiful crimson eyes, and they locked.
The roses he held in his hands dropped to the ground, and he blankly stared.

"Y/N?" He asked.

Water spilled from his eyes as he slowly walked towards the woman, She nodded.

"Its me Levi. I-I'm back." She wept.

He held her face tightly staring deep into her eyes, "you're really here." He spoke softly, he stroked her cold cheek with his thumb.

She nodded once more.

Levi slipped his arms under her legs and picked her up so they could be as close as possible.
Levi smiled, a big smile, teeth and all.
"Y/N, I've missed you so much, don't ever leave me again you stupid Brat." They laughed together nervously.

Levi took a deep breath and smashed his lips against hers. they kissed. A kiss like no other, their tongues danced and their veins both began to pulse, stronger and harder than ever. All they could see was red.

Levi lowered y/n to the floor,
"I can't believe this is real." Y/N grinned.
Levi took a step back and gawked,
"Holy good fuck, your hair is long." He spoke bluntly.

Y/N giggled, "You haven't changed at all it seems." She said before running into his arms once more.

Levi looked around and quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her off the road. "Be careful, cars are dangerous."

Y/N raised an eyebrow, "cars?" She asked unknowingly.

Levi chuckled and pulled her close, "I forgot, your new around here brat." He spoke before kissing her again.

"This is so surreal, i'm astounded." She laughed, she took her hand and placed it on Levi's face, stroking it.

She began to cry again and pushed her face into levi's chest, "Levi i'll never leave you again, i'm so sorry I let you down, I shouldn't have taken that titan on!." She spoke truthfully.

Levi stroked the back of y/n's head while she cried and shushed her.
He cried too as he rested his head on hers.
Reality began to come into play, She was really there, with him. They were together again.

He began to think about Petra and how he was going to tell y/n.

"No y/n, i'll never leave you again." He confessed, unaware to y/n.

((i hoped you liked this :) i enjoyed writing it!! Levi and reader together at last!!))