♡Jonah Pt.2♡

Haha thank you guys for requesting a part 2 to the previous imagine. Im glad you all did that must mean you liked it! well here we go. A part two for you:

"JONAH FLUNKING MARAIS! EXPLAIN WHAT THIS IS PLEASE!!"

"I uh...i have.....no-"

"You know what? Save it! Im done with your bullshiz! You, Hailey? really? i thought you were my best friend. Guess not. I trusted you..Jonah were through. I never want anyone of you talking to me again."

"(Y/N), sweetie, please." Jonah says as i inch closer to them.

"Dont you (y/n) sweetie, me! i dont need either of you. I thought i was just going to be playing a prank on you guys. But i guess i got punk'd...."

"Im sorry."

"SHUT UP HAILEY! NO YOURE NOT!"

I slap both of them and run up to Jack. Who now has his shirt back on. "Abort mission, Jack."

"What happend? I heard a slap from up here? He didnt hurt you? I cant believe Hailey would do such a thing. But, i have been going through her phone. They have been flirty texty lately."

"Jack im, sorry. I thought i trusted them too."

"Jack?"

"(y/n)?"

"You know how i said i put a fake pregnancy test on the dresser? How i was going to prank J-jonah t-th-that i was p-p-pregnant?"

"Yes. I know what your talking about."

"Well..."

"No. Dont you dare."

"It wasnt fake. It was real."

There you have it! Oh by the way there was going to be more of this but i just got to school so i had to keep it short. Thank you for reading! i love you all!

Dont worry there will be a 3rd part.