Daniel-Request💙

This was requested from a sweet girl named Hyka. Here is her imagine. Her user is iLOVEmyGRAYBAE so go follow her!!

Daniel and i are currently walking down the street.

We are walking down to the place where we first met. Like memory lane.

As we reach the ice cream shop Daniel opens the door for me as any decent boy would do.

The cold burst of air brushes past me as if i am transcending into another dimension.

We make our way up to the counter.

Daniel orders our ice cream as i get out my money to pay.

"No, Hyka. Let me, im the gentleman." Daniel smiles oh-so-sweetly as i blush.

He makes me feel like im the only one alive. Besides him of course.

I dont know how he sees it. But he does.

"Here you go. Your favorite."

"Daniel! Oh how did you remember?" I take the frozen treat.

"Its been your favorite. Plus its what you had when we met here."

I blush at hearing him say he remembers my order.

"Thats sweet."

"Hey. Are you Daniel from Why Don't We? Oh! Are you his girlfriend Hyka?" says a girl from behind us as we are walking back down the street.

"Yes. We are. Would you like a picture?" i ask the fan.

"YES!"

We take some pictures with her and i add her on her social medias. I love interacting with the fans. It makes me happy. But not nearly as enough as Daniel does.

The girl heads of to show her mom.

"I love watching you interact with fans. It makes my heart happy that your reaching out to them and dealing with hate in a strong way."

"Yeah. I just wish some fans wouldnt be shy like they are a-"

"Puppy!"

I question Daniel's word choice.

"Not the fans. Look!"

I follow Daniel to a box that i hear whining coming from. It was labeled 'Free Puppies'.

How dare someone do that?

"Oh Daniel! Theyre so adorable! Look theres two of them can we have the pleaseeee!?"

"Yes. Anything for you Hyka."

That is how i became the luckiest girl in the world.