Chapter 6 - Mission

A/N: Hey guys, I've been recieveing a lot of mail and comments about the Sequel to The School for the Gifted. I want everyone to know that the sequel will not be released till 2013. I am currently working on superpowered and trying something new with his new story. Please be patient and know that the sequel will come just not as soon as everyone is hoping. I wan't it to be great so don't expect it to come so soon. Love you all ! 

On other news, enjoy Superpowered !!!!! ( My current project ) 

______________________________________________

Chapter 6 – Mission

A pounding on the door awoke Gene from a deep sleep. Almost instantly her eyes snapped open and her entire body went numb. She glanced down at herself only to see herself invisible. The pounding had frightened her causing her powers to liberate. Now she just had to turn them off.

And that she didn’t know how to do.

The pounding continued causing Gene to run to the door and slam it open.

“What?”

Ian stood in front of her. He squinted his eyes before allowing a smirk to come across his face. He then pushed his thick brown hair back. “Look, new kid. Duty calls, get dressed.”

“Dressed?” Gene scoffed. “I don’t have any clothes, and I have a name, which is Genevieve.”

            “Not so nice to meet you.” Ian chuckled before tossing her an all black suit. “I don’t have time to chat, I can’t even see you.”

            Gene caught the clothing completely revealing where she was standing.

            “Let me guess, you still don’t know how to turn your powers off?” He questioned.

            “No.” She sighed. “You should help me.”

            “That I can’t do.” Ian shook his head. “You have to do that yourself.”

            “What? Are you kidding me? All I know is that when I react to an emotion or when I get scared my powers turn on by themselves. How am I supposed to –”

            “So then learn how to control your emotions.” Ian shrugged. “Stop being so sensitive.”

            “I’m not sensitive.” Gene scoffed. “I barely even know you and you’re calling me sensitive.”

            “Well here’s a start, my names Ian.” He winked. “And, trust me, you won’t forget it.”

            He turned on his heel allowing the slight wind in the hallway to rustle through his hair. His all black suit fit him well and Gene couldn’t help but to blush when she realized she was checking him out.

            And that’s all it took to get her back to normal.

            She swallowed hard before slamming the door shut and beginning to change. She felt repulsed by his arrogance and decided quickly that he was probably one person she wouldn’t get along with. A simple hello would have been appropriate but instead she received orders and attitude.

            Too bad he was hot.

            Once she was suited she walked out and made her way to the lobby. Looking down at herself she could see that she resembled each of Blaze’s friends on the day she met them. There she was making her way downstairs in a full black suit including a black belt and black shoes. The outfit made her feel oddly free though it wasn’t very stylish. It was mostly very comfortable.