Pt. 4 Ch. 59- Kim

I couldn't believe she was even here. She wasn't married to Darren and I wasn't even sure that child of hers was even his. She was just sitting there looking proper and unaffected by my presence. Who did she think she was? This little boy she was with must have been the child everyone was claiming was Darren's. If the kid did belong to Darren it was clear that he had been messing around with her for a couple of years. I was angry, but I couldn't let her see it. The girl was pretty, but in my opinion she wasn't on my level. I had it going on and I flaunted it every chance I got. I always had the hottest clothes and shoes. I always stayed dripping with diamonds. Her outfit was nice, if you liked that business woman look, but this woman barely even wore jewelry. She only had earrings in her ears. You could tell she didn't come from money and I found it hard to see what Darren saw in her. He did like those housewife types. That was far from me. I had to admit the little boy was cute, but he wasn't mine so I could care less.

The lawyer was taking forever to get through the bullshit paperwork. I was out on bail and I needed this money to hire a team of lawyers. I knew that the more money you had the more likely it was to get charges dismissed. It was true they had a lot of evidence against me, but the truth was still the truth and I know that I didn't kill Darren. For all I knew this Nayomi chick had done it.

The production company went to Anthony. I figured that much since he had helped him start the company in the first place. I was furious when I heard that eight million dollars was going to Nayomi and two million was to be placed in a trust fund for his son DJ. I wanted to scream, but there was still more. There was at least the house and the cars. I knew there was at least another million left.

I jumped out my chair and tried to attack the lawyer when he said that the rest of the money plus the house and the cars were to go to charity. Charity? What kind of shit was that? What about me? Why didn't I get anything? This was crazy. I wanted to choke that Nayomi character. When I reached over the table to get to the lawyer she grabbed her son and placed him in the corner behind her. Before I could even get to anyone my lawyer grabbed me and tried to restrain me. It wasn't until he whispered that this would not help my pending criminal case, that I stopped and composed myself. I fixed my clothes, grabbed my purse and walked out of the office. I was beyond angry but I wasn't going to let this get to me. It was just one more disappointment after another. I just told myself that once I got these charges dropped I would take care of this estate matter.

This wasn't the last time they would hear from me. I decided to spend the rest of my freedom selling off property that I owned and getting rid of one of my cars. I still had about $100,000 dollars after I paid my lawyers the money I owed them thus far. I had to figure some things out. I was going to have to start my trial in a few weeks and from there, things were going to start heating up.