Pt. 3 Ch. 33- Nayomi

I led him into the living room where I turned on the fireplace and had him sit on the plush rug I had previously bought for our romantic evening. I went into the kitchen to get the strawberries and placed them on a silver tray. I slipped out of my dress in the kitchen and stood there with nothing on except my red and black panty and bra. I kept my high heels on to give the full affect. All that working out had my body looking good. I held the tray as if I was a waitress and about to serve him. I definitely was going to serve him. We started in the car but I was ready to finish in front of the fireplace. When I walked into the living room Darren's jaw dropped. He eyed my body up and down as if he had never seen it before. We were long overdue and my desire for him was on overload.

I sat the tray on the table and grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry to feed him. I placed it close to his lips and he licked it before putting it in his mouth and him devouring it. His lips were sexy. While he was eating the strawberry I leaned in for a kiss. His lips tasted like sweet strawberries and it made me wonder what the rest of him would taste like. Darren laid me down on the rug and my body warmed instantly from a combination of the heat coming from the fire place and the heat coming from him caressing my stomach. He grabbed a strawberry and placed it on my lips. I didn't eat it. I just sucked on it. I played with it a little with my tongue and smiled when his penis press against my leg. I grabbed the strawberry from him and ate it while he removed his clothes. I loved observing his body. He guided his hands down every inch of me and replaced his fingers with his lips. My pussy pulsated with ever kiss. I wanted the foreplay to last forever but I didn't know how long I would be able to take it.

Darren flipped me onto my stomach and I couldn't help but giggle. I loved it when he played rough. He pushed my hair to the side and kissed my neck softly. He whispered that he loved me and my heart warmed. He licked and kissed down my back sending shivers up my spine. When he reached my panties he gently tugged them down my legs with his teeth. He gently spread my legs and dove into my pussy with purpose. I loved it when he licked my pussy from the back. He always licked from my ass to my pussy and back. It felt so good. He knew exactly what I liked. Darren knew my body like the back of his hand. In one swift move we switched positions. Darren was now on his back and I was on top of him. We were in the 69 position. It was his favorite. With every lick of my pussy I became more focused on his dick. I wanted him in my mouth forever. I came twice while he ate away. His dick got harder and harder and he moved me from on top of him. He ravaged my body with passion. I needed him and he needed me. Our bodies became one and we fed off each other's pleasure. He gazed into my eyes with love and entered me slowly. My eyes filled with water while he rocked in and out of me. I loved him with all my heart. I felt his love washing over me. A soft cry escaped my lips. While kissing me ever so sweetly, he whispered, I love you. Tears of joy poured from my eyes and he kissed them away. He continued his deep thrusts. With each one, he said I love you over and over again. He repeated those words and I couldn't refrain from convulsing before erupting with pleasure. Still, he didn't stop. He pushed harder inside of me, faster and faster until I screamed out his name with pleasure.

His skin shone like melted chocolate against the light of the fire. Our bodies moved together as one. I couldn't tell where his began and mine ended. I just wanted the moment to last forever. We had been going at it for an hour but it seemed like only a minute. I needed more. I wanted more. I had to get more and more. His ass pumped faster and harder when he reached his pleasure point. We stared into each other's eyes and I kissed his lips. I took in every breath that escaped him and allowed him to love me harder. He gripped my thighs, digging his nails into me. His time was near. He pumped even harder and let out a grunt. I tightened my walls around his penis. He loved it. I gripped his ass and forced him deeper. That was the final straw. He let out a forceful groan and spewed all of his love inside of me. Our hearts were beating rapidly and our breaths were short and loud. Our nude bodies dripped with perspiration. We lay together holding each other. We made love over and over again throughout the night. It was as if we were rediscovering our love again. I knew that no matter what I would always be around to love him.