Pt.1 Ch. 15- Kim

I was excited when Darren walked in the door. I had smoked some weed and was relaxing on the bed in our room when he entered. He looked terrible. He seemed exhausted. His face was long and his clothes were disheveled. I had never looked like this way before. He undressed and lay on the bed. He was obviously upset and didn't want to be bothered. I rubbed his shoulders and chest to get him to respond to my sex appeal. I kissed his lips but he didn't kiss me back. I made my way down to his penis knowing he could not resist my head game. I sucked him with determination. I wanted him to come because it would probably make him feel better. He was enjoying it. He grabbed my hair and his body tensed. I stopped sucking and quickly climbed on top of him. I slid down his manhood and he grabbed my hips. His eyes were closed and his face was strained. I moved up and down with conviction and as our bodies convulsed he moaned something that I couldn't hear clearly. He opened his eyes and moved me off his dick. I didn't mind his roughness because I was satisfied. He sat up in bed and then walked out of the room. I wasn't concerned with where he was headed knowing he would be back. We were back on top of things. I dismissed all of his previous absences and the lack of attention he paid to me. After all I had my fun while he was gone, but now that he was back I was going to make sure that he stayed.