✔️Chapter 5: Brothers Only In Memory

Chapter 5: Brothers Only In Memory

Tuesday Night
After SmackDown
Off Air
Backstage
Angelica's POV:

Jonathan kissed my cheek making me blush slightly as he slid our duffel bags into the trunk with Leati's.

Leati smirked at me and sent me a wink as I just glared at him and he hopped into the drivers seat.

I figured out that Leati always drove and Jonathan never did because he usually slept the entire ride.

I hopped into the back as Jonathan hopped into the passenger seat and we started the drive.

"Hey. Jonathan. Leati" I said, smirking slightly as thought popped into my head.

Leati glanced at me in the mirror as Jonathan turned to me, raising an eyebrow.

"Can we stop at a McDonalds?" I asked as both guys rolled their eyes with smiles, meaning they weren't annoyed.

Jon pulled out his phone and typed something before waiting a moment and looking back at me "We can stop at Burger King if you want something. It's after the next exit"

I scrunched my face up in disgust "Ewwwww. No, I refuse to eat at Burger King"

Both guys looked at me again, in confusion.

I rolled my eyes "Because their are rumors they use horse in their meat! Horses are sacred creatures!"

Both men laughed at me making me pout slightly.

Jerks.

"You know those are just rumors, right Angie?" Leati asked with a smirk.

"Shut up, all rumors come from a place of truth. So no. But is there a Wendy's or Sonic?" I asked, changing the subject when my stomach rumbled.

Jon took back to his phone, probably googling the nearest places.

"So there is a Sonic up ahead too." He said as he glanced back up at me.

I smiled widely "Yay. Then Sonic please. And I want 2 foot long corny dogs with cheese, chili and ketchup, I also want an order of tater tot fries with chili and cheese on them oh and an M'M milkshake"

Both guys looked at me like I was insane, their gazes traveling down to my, May I add, flat stomach.

"You're joking, right Angel? You're so small, you couldn't possibly eat that much, and you're so skinny and that's.....so unhealthy" Jon questioned as he slid his phone in his pocket.

I shrugged and leaned back against the seat "I'm not joking. I eat a lot of unhealthy stuff, but usually it's only on the road because my father and Kevin and even Hunter and Shawn Michaels force me to eat healthy. Did you know, I didn't even know what a Twinkie was until I was 12?"

Both guys looked at me, wide eyed in shock.

Again, all I could do was shrug.

So Leati pulled into Sonic and ordered my food, and I'm guessing what they wanted but Jon never said what he wanted so......creepy

Once he finished and we pulled up in the drive through, I spoke "How did you know what Jonathan wanted?"

He sighed "Well we have been traveling together since early 2012, after so long you just know what somebody likes"

I nodded in understanding as he pulled out his wallet making me this time raise an eyebrow.

"Um what do you think you are doing Leati?" I asked as he looked at me confused.