3.

"Hey." Mark said with a smile coming closer to the jocks' booth.

He was having a rather good day because the festival was going exactly as planned and people seemed to be having a nice time. The place was full of families.

Johnny smiled back at him.

"Hey."

"How is it all going? Did you decide for the kissing booth?"

"Nop." Johnny said offering him a piece of white, blue and yellow paper, the colors of the school. "Well, partly actually. We have a bunch of activities."

"So I've heard."

Everyone in the festival was talking about this booth in special. It seemed that its location didn't affect in its success at all.

"As you can read, we have some kind of daycare here. 20 dollars the hour, you don't know how many people want to get rid of their kids to have fun on their own."

"I can imagine."

"And look," Johnny said ponting at something at the paper. It was clear that he was excited. "We are teaching how to throw the ball for five bucks. It was actually meant for kids, but a lot of people have asked. And the same with this."

Johnny pointed at something else and Mark read it out loud.

"Pulse with the strongest man in the world, five bucks." He raised his brows. "Please tell me that's not you."

The boy laughed.

"Nah, man. It's Chanyeol."

"I thought he left the team. Wasn't he injured?"

"Yeah, his leg is like shit, but his arms are perfectly fine. And he wanted to help us so..."

Mark kept reading.

"So you kept the kissing booth." He observed, reading the names of Jaehyun, Chanyeol and Johnny himself. A dollar, a kiss. Five, kiss with tongue.

"Yeah, we are the only ones that didn't mind doing it without any restriction, you know."

"So, no misogynist and homphobe poster this year, uh?"

Johnny gave him an apologetic smile.

"I can actually make out with you for five bucks."

Mark tried not to laugh.

"For someone that claims to be straight you offer yourself to me more than expected."

Johnny winked playfully.

"Can't help it."

Mark just rolled his eyes and kept looking at the paper.

"Beer yoga. What the hell is that."

"Oh, it was Lucas idea." Johnny explained. "Half of the people come because he is the instructor and the other half because of the beer. Well, I guess a ten percent come for the yoga itself too."

"Your math is failing." Mark said. "Didn't know Lucas did yoga."

"He just saw a video on the internet." He explained and Mark couldn't help but laugh. "Not that anybody cares about it, people just drool when they see him stretch. We actually have all the lessons for the day full. I was even considering on making the  groups bigger."

"Don't overwork your star player."

Mark gave him back his pamphlet and looked for his wallet to make a contribution.

"You can ask me to make out with you." Johnny reminded him when he received ten dollars from Mark. "Or Jaehyun. Or Chanyeol. They would even like it. They say you have a nice ass."

"Sweet Jaehyun talks about ass?" Mark asked skeptical.

"Well, no. But when we talk about your ass he always looks at it."

Mark laughed.

"You talk about my ass? You must be the gayest straight team of football."

"Hey, it's a nice ass." Johnny defended himself. "Anyways, ask for whatever you want. I can actually convince any team player if you want to kiss them."

"I don't want to kiss any of you." Mark cleared out.

"It shouldn't hurt as much as it does." Johnny joked, putting his hand over his heart.

"How about you give me some beer?" Mark asked. "I kind of need it after all the stress of organization, you know?"

"And you totally deserve it."

Johnny lost himself for a second inside the booth and came out with some expensive beer. Mark didn't want to know whether they had considered that expense and it was included in their budget. He just wished they had been smart enough.

"Thanks." Mark said taking the cold beer and having a long sip.

They were interrupted by Ten, who was coming their way with a little kid in his hand. The cheerleader looked exhausted but happy and Mark knew it was because of his his booth. They had gotten one of those dancing machines from an arcade and people were paying one dollar each to compete. For five they could try to defeat Ten. There was a ridiculous amount of people that wanted to restore their pride after Ten just destroyed them.

Ten handed Johnny the little kid and the jock immediately took him in his arms.

"He is my little cousin. If something happens to him I swear to god that I'll shove my pompoms up your ass."

The kid laughed.

"Tennie said ass!"

"Yeah, he did. What a bad cousin." Johnny said, laughing with the kid and making Ten stare at him murderously. Johnny was good with kids and it showed that he liked them. "How much time do you want, Ten?"

"Hour and half? And show him how to throw that damn ball or whatever you're doing." He gave Johnny fifty dollars and then he saw Mark, sipping his beer happily. "Don't give him any beer, but he can do the yoga part."

"Jesus, Ten, of course I'm not gonna give him any beer."

"I don't want him around anyone that has drank."

"Don't worry, only our yoga instructor is drinking."

"And give me a damn beer too."