2.

It turned out the new player of the football team, Lucas, was apparently a fucking professional, because he made their high school win a really difficult match against a powerful team and he did it like it was nothing. So he was basically the cause for the sudden reunion of the festival committee.

"I think we should reconsider the place where we locate the football booth." Said the director of the school scratching his head. He was such a distracted man.

The president of the photography club started to complain and Mark joined her, while Johnny was telling them to let the director speak, the little shit.

"The spots were distributed fairly." The president of the archery club, who had gotten a pretty good spot too, took Mark's position.

"Yeah." Irene, the president of the drama club intervened. "And they don't deserve the good spot. They made a misogynist and homophobe announcement last year. It has to have some repercussions."

Johnny grunted.

"I already apologized and..."

"It's not enough, not even..." Chess president pipped in.

"...it doesn't represent the team, just..."

"...still you need..." Cheerleader captain, Ten, said and then a lot of people were talking at the same time and it was a complete mess.

Accusations between clubs were being thrown and even insults against some members. Everybody was screaming their opinions and why this club or this other was the best.

"...but football would be nothing without cheerleaders..."

"...the photographers make the yearbook..."

"...football is still the biggest club!" Johnny complained.

"So what!?" A corus of voices said, cutting the side conversations and turning directly against Johnny, who just held his hands up in surrender when Ten grabbed his pompom to throw it at his face.

The director just sat there, looking at the chaos and staying in silence because he was honestly at a loss. Mark took over for him.

"The festival stays as it is now." He stated, standing from his sit. "We need to start focusing on the party afterwards because it's going to be the event that gets us more money. So, get to work and stop with your complaints. Jesus."