6.

Mark woke up with an horrible headache. It always happened, no matter how much he drank, the next day he would be hangover. So he might as well drink everything that his body could handle.

Or he could not drink at all. That sounded like a good option when he dragged his sore body to his bathroom. Then he remembered that yesterday he had fucked someone, so it was only normal to feel sore.

He actually felt a little proud of himself. He got the hottest newest addition to the football team, the star of the school. Him, the nerdy student's president.

Mark remembered how he left Lucas behind in the coach's office. Man, it had been hard leaving that very much naked perfect body, but Mark didn't want to seem like a clingy and desperate person. Lucas had satiated his curiosity about sex with a guy, so there was no other reason they would repeat what happened the other day. It was a pitty, given that it had probably been one of Mark's best lays. Scratch that. It had been the best.

Mark started running the water of his shower, undressing slowly. Just as he was about to get in the shower, a message popped loudly in his phone.

A small part of him wanted it to be Lucas, so instead of ignoring it like he would have done, he rushed to get his phone.

It was just Johnny. With a grunt, he opened the chat.

Johnny: Hey man

Johnny: wild party, uh? 😉

Mark rolled his eyes.

Mark: what do you want, seo?

The other boy took some time to respond.

Johnny: i've got someone here asking for your number

Johnny: i wanted to make sure you wanted him to talk to you

Johnny: if you don't i can just send him away

Johnny: he would probably cry, but he'll be okay

Mark: i don't believe you

Suddenly there was a picture being sent and it was Lucas, sitting in a sofa, looking small and playing with the hem of his pajamas. They must have crashed at Johnny's.

God, he looked so cute but so hot at the same time. Mark didn't know what to do.

He was asking for his number. He was asking for him! Maybe he was interested in repeating what happened between them and Mark was willing to comply.

Mark: okay give him my number whatever

So instead of showering, Mark just waited there, naked, for some kind of response, from Johnny or from Lucas.

Johnny: 😏😏😏😏😏

It was a second later that he received a message from an unknown number.

xxx xxx xxx: hi
xxx xxx xxx: is this mark?

Well, fuck. If he was going to be this cute, Mark was clearly going to die.

Mark: yeah

He was strangely nervous even though he had gotten the hard part, the sex, out of the way already.

Lucas: i know is a bit soon

Lucas: but could we meet again?

His next message came in a bit later.

Lucas: as in a date

Mark found himself smiling to the phone. God, don't let this be a joke.

Mark: i thought you were straight

Mark: bi curious at most

Lucas: fully bi

Lucas: but i prefer girls usually

Mark smirked. He had started to shake from the cold, but he paid it no mind.

Mark: so i'm special?

Lucas didn't even miss a beat.

Lucas: yeah you are

That made Mark smile so widely his cheeks hurt.

Lucas: so date?

Mark: yeah, date

Mark quickly opened the chat with Johnny.

Mark: you're a good person

Mark: i'm gonna set you up with Ten