Toothless

A Light Fury, by the name of Luna was making her way to the Archipelago, from a far away island. She looked around before firing a blast in front of her and disappearing, only to reappear at her destination. Beating her large wings, she looked around for a place to land before diving down and doing some barrel rolls as she went. She looked below her, eyeing the islands underneath her, hoping to find one to her liking as she began to glide. She then dived down, finding an island to her liking and landed in a field of flowers, raising one leg up, she looked around, her ear-flaps perked up,

Sensing nothing, Luna slipped out of the open and towards the forest, searching for a cave to use as a nest. Luna's mate had died by Dragon Hunters, so she was searching for a safe place to lay her eggs. Unlike most other dragons, her species could only have two chances at a mate. Her deceased mate, Nivarth, is the father of her first clutch of eggs and she highly doubted she'd find another male like him.

She shook her head, to get rid of her negative thoughts as she looked around. Her ear-flaps twitch and she looked around, having heard shouting. Letting out a soft growl, she shook her head once more before her blue, cat-like eyes widened and she quickly went towards a cave and slipped inside of it, looking around. She then let out a content purr and then went and gathered a few rocks she found in the cave and made a type of nest out of them before firing a light plasma blast at them to heat them up before she curled up on top of them. She was exhausted from her flight and the use of teleportation that her species is able to use.

Her ear-flaps perked up as she heard noises coming toward her and she growled, standing up and crouching down as she watched the entrance of the cave. There came the voice of a human and she crouched down lower, growling lowly as she waited for the human to appear, but she was shocked at what she saw. There was indeed a human, but there was also a dragon, a Night Fury. Then she noticed the Night Fury was male and she lunged out of the cave, barreling both the Night Fury and human over before jumping back to the mouth of the cave, crouching down low and growling, her eyes narrowed into slits.

The Night Fury, after getting up, jumped in front of his best friend and growled at the white dragon, but then froze. She looked so much like him and it seemed like his friend, Hiccup, noticed this too. "Wow... Is this another Night Fury...?" Hiccup asked his best friend, who just growled questionably. Toothless then tilted his head, peering past the female dragon and into the cave, noticing a nest-like structure and his green, cat-like eyes went wide as he noticed why this dragon was so aggressive and he sharply nudged Hiccup, who looked at him, "What is it, bud?" Toothless grabbed Hiccup's sleeve and jerked him to the side, and Hiccup's eyes went wide when he noticed the nest in the cave.

Luna, noticing this, jumped in front of them, blocking their vision of her nest and she growled. 'Leave!' She snarled at the Night Fury, digging her claws into the ground.

'Okay, okay.. We'll leave. Could I at least have the name of the beau- I mean... aggressive dragonness in front of me?' Toothless asked her and he noticed that the Light Fury seemed to growl when he mentioned her being aggressive. She's normally rather passive, but not today. Not when she has a clutch of eggs coming.

'My name is Luna. Now what be your name, my 'gummy-mouthed'... friend.' Luna grumbled, glaring at Toothless, her claws flexing in the soil beneath her paws. Her patience was running thin, and she knew that this Night Fury knew she was becoming impatient and anxious.

'My name is Toothless.. We are very sorry for stumbling upon your nest, may we- I mean.. May I come to see them? I've never seen hatchlings in my time of living here.' Toothless told her and he noticed that Luna seemed to be debating on whether or not she should trust him before she growled a little and nodded. 'Farewell, Luna. Sorry again.' Toothless said, before nudging Hiccup till he was on his back before taking off into the sky.

Luna watched the pair before turning back into her nesting cave, where she had a long, painful night of laying her first clutch of eggs.