My OC 2: Nocxiv

Name: Nocxiv

Age: 10,000+

Height: 8'0

Look: Mauve fur, large curved ears, pure gold eyes, purple irises, razor-sharp teeth, long mauve prehensile tail.

Personality: Hot-headed but intelligent. Manipulative and sly, she exploits the weak. When she was a commander she used spies to bring down planets from within, toppling governments and taking the planet when it had no leader. She became more protective over other's lives after she abandoned the empire and found Olkarion. After visiting Oriande, she became compassionate and caring, doing her best to protect the innocent.

Birth-sign: Aries

Gender/Pronouns: Cis-Female, she/her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Outfit(s): Commander's armor (Pictured above), Full black suit similar to the BLM suits made of remains of the inter-dimensional comets she stole from Alfor.

Weapon: A giant blade that can switch between battleaxe and sword.

Love interest(s): Haxus, Allura, Vohxa

Species (must be part of the Voltron universe): Half Altean, half Galra

Family: Mother- Unknown (deceased); Father- Unknown (deceased)

Hobbie(s): Weapon and armor designing

Unique traits/abilities: She's been to Oriande and learned a little more than Allura.

Alliance: Formerly Galra, then Voltron, then none

Song(s) that relates to them: Gasoline- Halsey, Cold- Neffex, Natural- Imagine Dragons

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Backstory: She never knew her father. Her mother, either a pure Altean or half-breed, died on Altea when Zarkon eradicated the planet when Nocxiv was a child. As Nocxiv grew up under Zarkon's eye, she became colder and colder. After several thousand years, Nocxiv betrayed the empire. She stole a cruiser's worth of quintessence and fled. Later, she met with her oldest friend Vohxa who left the empire as well. They lived on Olkarion, becoming assassins and killing almost anyone they were assigned to, even Galra commanders.