How It All Started

Betty was sitting down next to Jughead in a booth at Pop's Chock'litte Shoppe. They called it the Diner or just Pop's.
Jughead had his face wandering all over the screen to his laptop as he was writing something for the school newspaper.
"What are you writing again, Jug?" Betty asked after taking a big slurp from her chocolate milk shake.
"It's about the mystery meat that the lunch lady uses." He said without looking up.
"Oh. Maybe you should call it "Mystery Meat." Betty offered.
"Already done that. Who do you take me for?" He looked up giving her a disapproving look.
"Sorry I was just suggesting. I guess genius minds do think alike." She shrugged.
She looked down at her milk shake and took another large slurp as three boys. No men. Walked inside.
There were dressed in biker uniforms and had tight leather jeans and black leather jackets. They were covered in sweat like they just did something. Something serious.
BamBam was in the center and had his arms around Mark to his left and Jackson to his right when he saw Betty and Jughead.
The place was empty except for some employees mopping and cleaning the glasses with a washcloth.
"What is this place anyway??!" Moaned Jackson.
"Is it some sort of restaurant?" Mark said looking tipsy and almost falling over.
There was a loud noise of a motorbike outside.
It drove to the side and parked. Jughead looked outside the window squinting.
"Here comes Yugyeom." BamBam stood straight crossing his arms watching Yugyeom hop off the motorbike with a smirk across his face.
Betty looked at BamBam standing there with the light half covering his face. How was he so good looking?
She looked back outside where the other guy was getting off the motorbike.
"Maybe we should leave." Jughead suggested.
"They look like trouble." He whispered in Betty's ear.
Yugyeom took off his helmet and swayed his head, running a hand through his sticky wet hair.
He walked inside.
"There's ma boy!! Yugyeom!!" Jackson pulled him into a hug to the side.
"Where are you talking so loud Hyung?" Yugyeom gave him a questioned look. "Are you drunk?"
"We were just at a bar." BamBam looked at him.
"Why aren't you high?" Yugyeom looked back.
"We need someone to be aware of things." He looked around before saying another word. "You should know that."
"Come on, Let's go Betty." Jughead grabbed his stuff and pulled Betty by the arm.
"I need to pay first." She looked back at Jughead while taking her arm back.
"Don't worry it's on me, princess." Mark swiped his card on the machine.
"You're so drunk you pabo!!" Yugyeom looked at him. "There is nothing being charged!"
"Calm down!! I'm just doing what right!" He almost fell over while leaning into the counter.
"I'm going to have to ask you boys to leave." Pops Tate cane out from the kitchen.
"Oh yeah. Make us." BamBam said.
Yugyeom pulled him by the back of his shirt. "Don't worry sir, we'll be on our way."
They walked out of the Chock'litte Shoppe.
Betty watched as Yugyeom boarded his motorcycle as the BamBam was holding onto the two drunk ones and following him. Yugyeom put his helmet on and drove away and BamBam followed him by foot with the others.
"Who were they?" Pops asked Betty and Jughead.
"Good question." Jughead looked out the window with a hand on his cheek and face scrunched up thinking. "I wonder..."

...

Betty was walking with Veronica down the hallways on their way to cheer leader practice. Veronica was flaunting her new pearl bracket from the Caribbean when Betty noticed a poster hanging on the side of the wall.
"New Students Coming From the East Side." 8/24/18
"That's happening tomorrow." Veronica looked over Betty's shoulder.
"Yeah. I wonder how many people if they had to make a poser about it." Betty laughed.
They went to the gym and walked inside the locker rooms.
Cheryl was sitting down on the bench tying up her shoes and Josie was changing.
They both looked up when they saw Betty and Veronica walk in.
"Hey girls!" Josie said. She seemed more cheery than usual.
Cheryl looked at them and rolled her eyes.
"Did you hear about the new kids coming tomorrow?" Josie said.
"Yeah." Said Veronica putting her duffel bag down.
"Why are you excited?" Betty looked questioned to Josie.
"No reason." She hummed while smiling.

...

Josie was on her way to her house after coming home from school.
She was walking down her usual path, even though it was late at night because she stayed late to rehearse with the Pussy Cats at school.
She was walking when she felt that she was being watched. She started to pick up the pace and she then got scared and started running straight to her house.
She got to the house and went to unlocked the door. The door was already open.
She carefully opened it cautiously and took small steps.
She saw a figure in the kitchen looking for something.
She went to the umbrella vase and pulled out a big metal stick. Just in case for emergencies, which is where she is now.
She look it out without making a noise and went behind the person ready to attack. She lifted the metal stick up with both her arms and then someone came from behind her and covered her mouth pulling her closer to her.
"Jeongyeon what is it?" Josie heard a male voice come from the kitchen.
"It's a girl." The girl who held you responded.
"Well what do we have here?" He walked over to you. He was a rather skinny guy with dirty blonde hair.
"What should we do with her?" Jeongyeon asked him.
"Let me handle this. You go back to looking." He looked straight into Josie's eyes.
She had fear in her eyes and wondered how she would get out of this situation.
He grabbed Josie from Jeongyeon's grip. He slid the back of his hand against Josie's face as Jeongyeon walked into the kitchen to continue whatever they were doing.
"So what's a beautiful girl like you doing in a house of a criminal?" Yugyeom asked her.
Josie looked confused but dazed in his eyes.
"We got off to a bad start. My name's Yugyeom." He pulled Josie closer to his body.
Her arms were on his chest.
"I'm Josie."
"Well I'll call you princess." He then whispered, "Because that's what you are."
He leaned in and kissed her. They were kissing for a while until Jeongyeon came back.
"Yugyeom I can't find anything."
"Damn, I guess we will have to end up going to that Riverdale school after all." Yugyeom told Jeongyeon.
"I thought we could find what we need here. But this is more then what we think it is." Jeongyeon told him.
"See you princess." Yugyeom let her go and went out the door with Jeongyeon.
Josie rushed to the door to see them running across the streets trying to be hidden.
Did he say that they were going to my school?