The Lodges

"Yugyeom."
"What is it Jackson hyung?" Yugyeom asked.
"You should come with us to the Black Bean." He pleaded while holding onto the sleeve of his shirt. Jackson could be real childish sometimes.
"No. I already told you I'm busy."
"Busy with what?" BamBam walked up to them.
"I'm busy doing some stuff. It's none of your concern." He looked to BamBam.
"No one asked me to come to the Black Bean?" Mark pouted while folding his arms together.
"That's because you go wherever we go." BamBam looked to him.
"You're right. But I'm not going to admit that."
"You just did!" Jackson started to laugh and point at Mark.
"Plus you guys are MarkBamSon, why do you need me?" Yugyeom looked to them with a serious face.
"Are you angry that we didn't include you in the gang?" BamBam looked to him.
"No."
"You know is just because we need to level out with the Triple Threat so we can protect our own." Jackson told Yugyeom while putting a hand on his shoulder.
"I know. And I don't care about being with you guys. I'd rather be by myself." Yugyeom walked off into the shadows not looking back.
"There goes the Lone Wolf." Jackson commented when he disappeared.

...

"This is the Lodge's residence?" A short haired girl asked who was in a black dress. She was clutching her small black purse in front of her. Her long dangly earrings were made of silver. She was Choa.
"Yes it is." The butler replied. "Do you have an appointment with them?
"Yes I do."
"I'll notify the Lodges."
Choa sat down on one of the large chairs inside the bottom floor of the penthouse.
She looked around eying all of her surroundings.

"Miss?" The butler asked.
"Yes. Call me Choa." She tilted her ahead away from the fireplace and faced the butler.
"The Lodges said that they haven't been expecting anyone."
Choa went looking in her small handbag.
"Miss Choa?"
BOOM
The trigger pulled to the gun that Choa was holding.
"I expected that." She blew on the top of her gun.
She looked around and saw two witnesses.
"Great." She mumbled to herself while she shot the other two.
"I didn't think that I would have to be repositories for their lives either today."
She started walking to the elevator.
She turned back and shot the security cameras.
"I'm only responsible for two lives today. And that's Hermione and Hiram Lodge."
She got onto the elevator and went to the top floor.

...

"I'm not drinking alcohol. You shouldn't either hyung." Jungkook told Taehyung.
"Tae, you know that you lose control when you drink." Jimin told Taehyung.
"Chim Chim, Kookie." The boy was swaying in his chair. "Live a little."
Jimin turned towards Jungkook. "You're in charge of him."
"But I'm always in charge of him!" The youngest boy moaned.
"Exactly." Jimin left the bar to the Black Bean.

Jimin walked outside to see the faces of Betty and Veronica Lodge outside the Black Bean.
"What are they doing here?" Jimin asked himself.

"Come on Betty!!" Veronica yelled towards Betty.
"Yeah hold on, I dropped my chapstick." Betty was looking in the gravel but it was too dark to see it.
Veronica's eyes widened as she saw someone from the shadows come towards Betty in a split second about to punch her.
"Betty!!!" She screamed in horror.
Instead of punching her, he knocks her to the floor.
His hands on top of her arms holding them down.
"I got you now." He murmured.
"Ahhh!!!! Who are you!!!" Betty screamed.
"Wait? Taehyung?" She remembered seeing the boy at lunch talking about her hair.
"I'm not Taehyung." He smirked.
"No you are!!! Get off of me!!" Betty screamed.
"You're coming with me." He sneered.
Jimin tackled the boy.
"Sungoh that's not her." Jimin was on top of Sungoh.
"Then where is she?" The boy questioned.
"There." Jimin pointed to Veronica.
"Me?" Veronica gestured to herself shocked.

...

You walked to backstage with Hyunjin and Felix. Felix immediately started to rub makeup off from under his eyes.
"Felix." You rolled your eyes at him.
"What?" He looked at you.
"Guys look!!!" Hyunjin pointed to the wall where the mirrors were.
There was a sentence written in blood covering the mirrors.
"You won't stay that pretty for long."
Felix read it aloud with a trembling voice.
Hyunjin pulled you to his side and looked around. "Felix get over here!!" He whispered screamed.
Felix ran over to Hyunjin's side. Where you were in the middle.
Since the Black Bean was run down for so long there was dripping from old water pipes in some of the back rooms and there was stone walls lining the entire place.
"Let's get out of here." Hyunjin said slowly as his eyes darted around the backstage area.
You all got out and went to the bar. There was more people around so you would go unnoticed.
"Should we tell anyone?" Felix asked looking into Hyunjin's eyes worriedly.
"No. I'm sure someone will find out soon enough. Then it's out of our hands." He said firmly.
"What if it was meant for us?" They both looked at you and saw the color was drained from your face.
"It's nothing that we can worry about now." Hyunjin told you hugging you.
"Hyunjin...." You began.
"Yeah?" He looked down at your face from the hug.
"I know you're trying to protect me but..."
Hyunjin looked at you confused.
"You and I both know that it was meant for me."

...

"Betty hurry get up!!" Veronica offered her hand towards her friend to get up off the gravel.
Betty took her hand and they immediately ran to inside the Black Bean.
"They're getting away!" Sungoh pointed towards them as Jimin looked at them running away.
"Don't worry. There will be more chances." Jimin smirked.

"I see Archie!!!" Betty pointed to him sitting at a booth with Jughead.
"Arch." Veronica went up to Archie and hugged him.
"The scariest thing just happened outside." She told him.
"What happened?" Archie looked at her intrigued and worried.
"Someone was after me."

"Hey Betty!" You walked up and touched her back. You tried not to think about the writing in blood backstage.
"Hey Y/N." She turned to you with a serious face.
"You won't believe what just happened to me." She continued.
"I could say the same." You said full-well knowing that your was far worse than what anyone could imagine.
"I-I was attacked outside."
"Seriously? By who?" You looked around. You knew a majority of people here so you could probably tell."
"I don't remember his name but he looked like Taehyung. He said he wasn't though which made me confused. Maybe it was him. I don't know." She told you.
"Sungoh." You told her.
"Who is that?"
"You have a lot to learn."
"Where is he? Was it outside?" You looked to the door.
Hyunjin came up from right behind both of you.
"Hey Y/N, I can't find Felix." He told you.
"Hyunjin come with me." You grabbed Betty's arm and went outside. Hyunjin followed.
"Jimin!!!" You shouted when you saw him leaning against a car on his phone.
"What? Y/N? What are you doing here?" He looked at you.
"What do you know about what happened to Betty?" You walked up to Jimin and took a dagger out of the pocket to your leather jacket.
"Woah. No need for that." He put his finger to the side of it and started to push it away from him.
"Tell me." You demanded.
"It's something that you won't understand. And besides we're not after the blondie."
"Then who are you after?" You questioned.
"Veronica Lodge."