Cooper's House

"Hands up!!" Choa walked outside the elevator.
She held the gun in front of her.
"You move, I shoot." She informed anyone who was in that floor.
She scanned the perimeter.
"What? No one? I wanted some drama." She sighed.
She started to walk to the center of the room when she heard footsteps.
She hid behind the large desk.
"I told you already. I'm not going to sell this estate or anything in it to anyone!!" She heard a man's voice.
"We'll see about that." A tall woman walked out while standing next to a young man in a suit.
They were both dressed very nicely.
'Goodbye high heels.' Choa took off her heels and stashed them into her purse.
'I'm going to need all the movement I can get.'

...

"I don't want to go to school!!!" Jungkook whined.
"There's no motivation to be here!!"
"Cut the crap Jungkook." Jimin rolled his eyes. "We all gotta be here."
"I get what you mean Kookie." Taehyung was leaning against the wall watching people get out of the cars and head through the front doors of school.
"I'd rather be skinning those Serpents."
"Hey Jungkook." Nayeon walked up to Jungkook.
"Yes babe?" He told her.
"Cancel our plans for dinner tonight."
"Why?"
"Because I have a plan that we all would enjoy." She looked at the whole Triple Threat.
Grins appeared on everyone's faces.

...

"Hal, I'm getting worried about Betty." Alice said as she was peeling cucumbers.
"Why is that?" He flipped the page to the newspaper he was reading.
"She is hanging around these weird people."
"When has that ever stopped her." He said plainly. "She likes to make new friends. Why don't we let her have that."
"Because Hal." She stabbed a knife into the cucumber.
"I'm not so sure about those people."

...

"What is this!!!" The Mayor saw all her things were disorganized and everything was a mess.
"It's as if someone broke in." She said.

"I knew I shouldn't have stayed the night at Keller's place." She groaned about how tired she was.

"Was it this?" She bent down beside the coffee table and saw some drops of blood.

...

"I hope Betty is at school." Alice started to rinse some apples.
"What are you preparing?" Hal looked up interested in all this food.
"None of your business. If you would help you can find out."
"No thanks." He flipped to the next page of the newspaper.

"To the bathroom." You whispered to Betty.
You grabbed Felix's arm and pulled him to the bathroom.
"Get in the tub." Hyunjin told Felix as he locked the door.
"I'm not getting in a tub." He eyed Hyunjin.
"Do it." Hyunjin turned to him.
"Come on Felix!" You took off his jacket and put it onto the floor. It was stained in blood and had rips everywhere. Good thing it wasn't his leather jacket.
"Let go!!" Felix was trying to hit Hyunjin as he was taking off his shirt for him.
Felix was standing shirtless.
"There's cuts and bruises everywhere! You gasped. It broke your heart to see this.
"Pants." Hyunjin eyed Felix.
"No." He said in a stern voice.
They were holding each other's shoulders and you unzipped his pants and it dropped to the floor.
"Hey!!" Felix looked at you.
"Betty turn on the water." You ordered her.
"Got it." Betty walked over to the bathtub and turned the water on.
"Warm water?" She asked.
"Yes." You told her.
"Do you have any medications or ointments?" Hyunjin was looking through the pill counter inside the bathroom.
"Yeah. Let me get it. Hold on." She said.
"Felix." You touched him. "Tell me what happened.
I need to know."
"I-I."
He stopped himself from talking. He was ashamed for you to see him like this.
"This one?" Hyunjin held up a small tube.
"Yeah. Also get the gauze." Betty walked over to Hyunjin and took the tube from him.
"The water is ready." You told Felix after putting your hand in it.
"Ok." You grabbed his arm lewering him inside the tub.
"You don't have to tell me right now, but you do have to tell me everything." Your eyes flickered at him.
"Ok." He nodded his head to you.
You squirted some soap in your hand and lightly scrubbed over some spots on his body.
"Ow!!" He screamed.
"I'm sorry." You saw the pain on his face.
"There are some deeper wounds on his back. Be careful Y/N." Hyunjin observed Felix.
"I'm going to get some towels." Betty walked out of the bathroom and met eyes with her father.
He looked at her but blinked and walked away.
"Phew." She wiped sweat off her face.
She went into the hallway and opened to closet with towels.
"Bingo." She grabbed some small face towels, 2 hand towels and 2 body towels.
She went back into the bathroom.
"I have to pee." Hyunjin said as she opened the door.
His face went red of embarrassment as Betty just heard what he said.
"There is a bathroom downstairs but my parents are down there." Betty told him.
"Great." He was shifting his stance ever so often.
"Just use the one here." You pointed to the toilet that was behind you.
"I can't. There's girls here." He looked worried.
"Betty and I will cover our eyes." You told him.
"And me." Felix added. "I don't want to see none of that."
Hyunjin still had a worried look on his face.
"You know what? We'll go to Betty's room." You suggested.
"Wait don't leave me here!" Felix screamed.
"Shhhh!!! Everyone's gonna hear."
Betty held her finger to her mouth.
"Sorry." Felix whispered.
The door shut.

You walked into Betty's room with her.
"This is pretty." You looked around and saw how pretty everything was and how pink.
You never got to have a room like this.
Your parents left you when you were a kid.
And you had to live around like a homeless piece of garbage. That's why you joined a gang.

It sparked up memories when you would see fancy bakeries and restaurants that you never got to go to.

You never had any money and had to fend for yourself ever since you were a child. You had to make your own money. That's why you were such a good singer. You had to sing for money out on the streets.
But Betty, she had everything. She had a nice house, parents that loved her, and she had a home and friends that she could go back on.
All you ever had that was close to that was Felix and Hyunjin. They were your world. They stuck with you and got you out of that horrible gang.
"Betty,.."
"Yeah?" She looked to you.
"Do you have any food?" You smiled weakly.
"Yeah. Lemme try to snag some downstairs." Betty smiled knowing that she would help her friend.
She couldn't help but worry about Archie, Jughead, and Veronica. Those people were her life. That was her mission to protect at all costs just like it was for Y/N with Felix and Hyunjin.
Betty went down the stairs holding onto the railing. She was going by very slow in case any creaking would come from the stairs.
She made it to the bottom.
She was about to walk in the kitchen when she heard an interesting conversation about her.
"You don't suppose that we would have to do the same with Betty?" She heard her father say.
"In the mental institution? Yes. But only if it comes to that." Her mother said.
Betty was shocked. That's what they did with her older sister, Polly. And she hasn't heard from Polly in a long time.
"Alice no. We need her." Hal said. "Now more that ever."
"Betty!" Alice put down her knife that she was cutting mushrooms with.
"Mom, Dad." Betty walked in confidently and grabbed some crackers and cheese and walked out.

She went upstairs and back into her room. She saw that Y/N was examining a snow globe that she got for Christmas.
"This is so pretty, Betty." She said as if she knew Betty's presence.
"Yeah. My sister got it for me for Christmas." Betty informed her.
"Oh. How lovely." You looked at her and smiled.
You got off her bed.
"Maybe we should go back to the bathroom?" You suggested.
"Yeah lets do that." Betty agreed.
"Hyunjin. Felix." You knocked.
"Don't come in." Hyunjin said.
"Come on guys! We've been waiting long enough."
You opened the door and saw Hyunjin trying to bathe Felix.
"Hyunjin!!" You looked at him shocked.
Felix gasped when he saw food. "Please!! I haven't eaten since dinner last night."
"None of us have genius." You told him.
"Why?" He asked.
"Trying to save your butt." You told him.
Instead of a sassy comment he had his head down.
"I'm sorry." He said real low.
"Felix it's fine. Anything for you." You smiled at him and patted his head.
"Mmmmm." You heard crunching noises and saw Hyunjin and Betty were eating the crackers and cheese like animals.
"Ok woah. Save some for us." You told them.
"If you can get any." Betty said with her mouth full.
"Gimme this." You took the cracker box and grabbed a handful.
You walked back to Felix and fed him some.
"And cheese?" He said in between crunches.
"Yeah sure." You walked over to them and came back with cheese.
"Yay." Felix smiled.

"So Felix,.." Hyunjin started after everyone finished eating the snack.
"Yeah?" He looked up at Hyunjin.
"Was there any place that those people didn't hurt you?" He asked.
"Nope. They got me everywhere." Felix told Hyunjin.
"Everywhere?"
"Yeah."
"Even down there." We all knew where he was mentioning.
"Yes." He looked down.

"Well you need to get out of the water so we can address your wounds." You told Felix.
"Yeah."
Betty put a towel on the floor and Hyunjin used the other towel to wrap Felix up in a burrito.
We all dried him off and Betty got the gauze and ointment.
"I'll put it on." You grabbed the ointment from Betty.
"This might hurt Felix, but I'm trying the best I can." You warned him.
"Just do it."
"Promise not to scream like a baby??" Hyunjin laughed.
"Shut up Hyunjin." Felix gave him a scowl.
You put ointment and he was wrapped up in all his minor wounds. Now you had to get to the back.
"Felix!!  It legit looks like someone carved you up real good." Hyunjin bent down to see the slashes from a dagger or some kind of blade riding up against Felix's back.
"Why would someone do this to you Felix?" Betty asked.
"I don't know. I don't even know Hiram Lodge.." Felix said.