One Two Three

"The real reason why there is a panther here is because it is a symbol for strong and fierce." You began to tell Betty.
"Wow." She examined it and you leaned your shoulder more towards her so she could see it better.
"Betty, let's go." Veronica was standing behind Betty blocking the sun from half your face.
"A little bit to the left." You told her.
"Excuse me?"
"I said a little bit to the left." You repeated.
Veronica just looked confused and pulled Betty's arm up.
"Oh if it isn't Little Miss Pigtail?" Taehyung said from behind you.
You still sat there on the grass.
Betty pointed to herself.
"Yes you Betty."
"How do you know my name?"
"Let's just say there is a lot of things that I know that you wouldn't ever think about." Taehyung had a grin on his face.
Two boys followed right behind him.
"Hyung, we have to go. Class will start any minute now." Jungkook tugged on Taehyung's shirt.
"To be continued." He looked at Betty one last time before leaving with the two others.
"Until next time Betty." You grabbed your stuff now realizing what her full name was.
"Betty didn't have a chance to say good bye because Veronica grabbed her arm and dragged her back to their table.
Kevin, Jughead, and Archie were gone. Just leaving Betty and Veronica.
"Grab you stuff we're gonna be late." Veronica told Betty.

...
"A one two three!!!"
"This is the happiest place can be!!
We will beat you ten to three!!!"
Betty and Veronica walked out of the changing rooms and saw the whole cheer squad practicing in the gym. They even saw some new people.
"Since we have some new faces here. We will have to host another Try Outs for the new people." Cheryl began while pacing back in fourth with a Pom Pom in her left hand that was on her hip.
She stopped and pivoted her feet.
She turned to the other direction and started to pace that way.
"I have decided who will be the judges including Mua."
"Veronica, Stacy, and Jessica."
There was a table already set up with three chairs.
"First up, Jeongyeon." Josie was watching her like a hawk.
"Hi my name is Jeongyeon!! I'm known for my petite figure and I'm very cheery!!!" She exclaimed.
How very different from a few nights ago when she was holding Josie by her mouth and breaking into her house. She was the most serious person she has ever seen. What an act she put up here. Josie thought.
She did a cute dance while a song played called Cheer Up. She even singed a little.
"You're in. We need more cute faces like you." Cheryl said not even waiting to hear what the others thought.
"Next up!! Let's keep this going people!!"
"Hi, I'm Nayeon." Nayeon walked up the front. She had her black hair curled at the tips and in two pony tails.
"Show us what you got." Jessica said.
Ariana Grande - Problem started playing.
She was dancing to it.
"Good." Cheryl said observing her and deciding.
"I guess you can join." Stacy said.
"Yeah." Jessica immediately replied afterwards.
"Now you." Cheryl pointed to you.
"Ok but I need you to make a decision fast because I have to be somewhere." You told them.
"Well, we don't take exceptions especially if you're not going to be committed to this." Cheryl crossed her arms and raised a brow.
"Ok fine." You rolled your eyes.
"Hit it." And Jeongyeon put the song Macklemore - Can't Hold Us.
Hyunjin and Felix were waiting on the bleachers for you so that you could go to the Black Bean and start to rehearse for the performance.
You were dancing like a pro.
"Ok. You're in." Cheryl said writing something on the piece of paper.
"That's three new people plus the 8 that we already have, ...." she muttered to herself.
"Practices are after school until 5:00 pm." Jessica notified everyone new.
"Congrats you made it to the team!" Betty went up to you.
You were too busy to say anything back as you were quickly packing your things so you just nodded. "Mhm."
"You were pretty good." Veronica admitted.
"Thanks." You looked up for a short moment before grabbing everything and you were ready to walk out of the locker room.
"Wait!!" Stacy yelled to you.
"Here is your uniform." She continued.
"Thanks." You grabbed it and left. Felix and Hyunjin saw you and knew it was their cue to start heading out of the gym.
...
"Jughead, you really want to continue to do this?" Archie asked his friend.
"Yes. I have to."
"It's not your job to monitor what happens out here in the town." Archie added. "That's Sheriff Keller's job.
"I know. But I just need to find this out myself." Jughead walked back into the Black Bean.