Sheriff's Office

"Hiram Lodge?" Yugyeom scowled.
"Felix!!" Hyunjin knelt down to Felix's level. He saw that he was unconscious and was beat up really bad.
"Is he still breathing?" Yugyeom looked to Hyunjin.
Hyunjin looked at Yugyeom with fear in his eyes.
"I don't know." He said slowly.
"Move over." You went down and saw that there was clasps on the chair holding his arms down. Leaving him defenseless.
Your blood began to boil.
"This Hiram Lodge is a monster." You growled.
Betty saw what Hiram's men did to their friend. Did she really know what he was capable of? That her best friend's father was capable of almost killing a teenager?
Betty stood there in shock.
"Hand me your dagger Hyunjin." You told him because his dagger was already out.
"No. A dagger would be useless for these metal cuffs." Yugyeom said.
"Then what do you suggest we do?" You asked him leaning back to see what his response will be.
"Look around. There are weapons everywhere. We'll use one of those." Yugyeom grabbed a saw and tried to saw it off.
"Careful!!" You screamed. Hyunjin had to hold you back.
Your hands were close to your face in fright.
"One of them is off." Yugyeom shifted to the other hand.
"Now this one is off." He swiped sweat off his face and put the saw down.
"Felix!!!" You screamed. You ran to him and saw that he was still unconscious.
You lifted up his chin and saw markings all over his body from those people.
Some of his clothes were in shreds from the weapons trying to penetrate through it.
"I'll kill that Hiram Lodge." You held up a fist in anger.
"Come on. We need to get out of here." Hyunjin noticed that there could be more people coming any second.
"Hyunjin. Help me grab him." Yugyeom went over to the injured boy in the chair.
"Come on Betty." You grabbed her arm because she seemed to be frozen.
"What's wrong?" You looked at her a little worried.
"Nothing. I'll tell you later." She told you and snapped back to reality.
"Ok."
You went the boat outside.
"Everyone in!!" You told the others.
You got in with Betty and Yugyeom and Hyunjin lewered in Felix.
Hyunjin hopped in and Yugyeom unfastened the rope from the tree and pushed the boat into the water.
"Paddles." Hyunjin tossed one to Yugyeom.
The water was more calm then 20 minutes ago.
"Faster!!" You screamed.
It was so dark it was very hard to see anything.
You took Hyunjin's paddle and started to paddle faster.
"Wait! Y/N! Stop!" Yugyeom called.
The whole boat tipped over into the water.
Everyone fell into the freezing cold Sweet Water River. The river wasn't even shallow. Not by a long shot. Everyone was struggling to swim and keep their heads above the water. The water kept flushing into everyone's faces making it hard to breathe air.
"Where is the boat? I can't see anything!!" Hyunjin yelled and then we heard a loud scream come from him.
"Hyunjin!!!!" You were holding onto Felix's body and  tried to swim and keep him above water.
"Hyunjin I'm coming!!!!" You started to swim over to  where his scream was heard.
Water kept getting in your eyes making it hard to see.
"Betty! Yugyeom! Help me!" You screamed but didn't hear their voices.
You kept bobbing underwater from the waves going up and down.
"Damn it!" Tears were streaming down your face. You had to save Hyunjin but also save Felix.
"Hel-p" water drowned your voice and you were underneath the water.
You tried to swim up but with Felix and your weight dragging you down it was difficult.
Then everything faded to black.

...

You woke up with a heavy weight on you.
"What?" You started to cough up some water as you turned your head to the side.
You were on land.
"Hyunjin???" You saw his body was on top of you.
He was unconscious.
You shook him and pulled him off of you.
"Y/N!!!" You looked up and saw a distressed Betty.
She looked like she has been lost on the woods for three days. Her eyes had bags under them and her clothes were all ripped up and her hair was a mess.
She helped you up.
"Thanks Betty." You stood up.
You got down and turned Hyunjin around so his back was on the ground.
"Hyunjin??" You pushed his chest and he started to move and water squirted out of his mouth and nose.
He sat up slightly while still coughing.
"Hyunjin!!" You hugged him.
"I can't find the others." Betty informed you.
"What others?" You were trying to recall what had happened to make you end up here.
And then it hit you. Felix.
"Felix!!!!!" You screamed.
"Where is he???!!!" You made another heart wrenching scream.
You remembered yesterday when he was wiping off he makeup that covered his freckles and you got mad at him. Now you really wish it was that moment again.
"Felix!!!" Your voice was unsteady and you started uncontrollably sobbing.
"Y/N." You looked up and saw Yugyeom.
"Where is Felix?" You said in between sobs.
"There." He pointed at a fire place near a log where he must have just come from.
"Felix?" You saw him sitting there warming up his hands.
You got up and ran to him.
"Felix!!!!" You hugged him. You backed your face away a little and saw him smiling. You could see all his freckles so clearly that you could count them.
There wasn't that much blood on his face anymore. But his body was all bruised and cut up.
"What happened to you??" You asked.
Hyunjin and Betty joined you guys on another log.
Everyone was soaking wet and shivering.
"I called someone to come pick us up." Yugyeom announced.
"What time is it?" You pulled out your phone. It still worked? Oh wait yeah, it was waterproof.
"Damn. My phone is busted." Hyunjin looked at it in anger.
"Mine too." Betty tried turning hers on but had many failed attempts.
"That's why you should have gotten a waterproof one." You told Hyunjin.
He just rolled his eyes.
"Felix I'm so glad that you're ok." You wrapped your arms around him tightly.
"It's no big deal." He then started to cough.
"Are you ok?" Hyunjin went over to him.
"Yeah. When I was over there they were blowing stuff in my face." Felix said after he finished coughing.
"Like what?" Betty asked.
"Some smoke thing on a stick. But it wasn't a cigarette." Felix finished.
"Jingle Jangle." Betty and Yugyeom said at the same time. It caught everyone in surprise.
"How do you know what that is?" Betty looked to Yugyeom.
"There's a lot of things that I know." He sneered.
"Is that car for us?" You pointed to a car that was passing by.
"Sheriff Keller." Betty said as she saw him driving the vehicle.
"All you kids in now." He demanded when he stopped the car in front of us.
We all boarded onto the car.
Hyunjin sat up front with Sheriff Keller and the rest of us sat in the back.
"What were you doing out there?" Sheriff Keller interrogated us with his eyes still on the road.
"We were having a party." Yugyeom said in a low tone.
"Really? How would that explain that boy."
He looked at Felix through the mirror.
"We had a bet." Yugyeom told him.
"About what?"
"Do you really need to know?"
The car stopped in front of the Sheriff's station.
"What's this place?" Hyunjin looked outside the car.
"Everyone inside."
We all started to board off the car and Yugyeom slipped away into the shadows.
"Help me with Felix." You told Hyunjin.
"Yeah sorry." Hyunjin took Felix and put him on his back.
"Woah. I'm gonna fall." Felix started to panic.
"Calm down." Hyunjin slapped his butt playfully.
"Don't touch me there!" Felix couldn't do anything because he was on Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Sit." Sheriff Keller pointed to two empty seats in front of his desk.
"Betty you sit down." Hyunjin pointed to one of the chairs.
"Ok." She took the seat to the left.
Hyunjin put Felix down on the right seat.
"Care to explain to me the full story about last night." Sheriff Keller began.
"Just like we said. We were having a party near the lake." You told him with cold eyes.
"Interesting." He picked up the phone. "She's here in my office."
You heart began to race. What did he want about me? You began to look around frantically. You weren't about to be sent to prison.
"Betty!!!!!" Some random blonde lady came running through the door. "Your father and I were so worried."
She ran to Betty and hugged her tightly.
"Where were you missy? You better tell me everything." Mrs. Cooper looked at her daughter with serious eyes.
Good so the call wasn't for you.
Mrs. Cooper gasped when she saw Felix.
"Wha-what happened??" She pointed to him.
He smiled evilly and said, "It's rude to point and stare, Alice Cooper."
"How do you know my name?" She seemed furious.
"Reasons." He smirked.
"Sheriff do something!!" She demanded.
"Alright that's enough. Let me pull out your records. What are your names?" Sheriff Keller began.
"No way you are going to put this on my daughter's record!!! Betty let's go!!" Alice grabbed Betty's wrist.
"Y/N and Hyunjin." You told the Sheriff.
"Y/N what are you doing?" Felix whispered.
"Oh yeah and Felix." You continued.
"I want to see my records." You looked straight ahead.
"I don't have any records on any of you. Where did you come from?" He looked up.
A rock blasted through the window shattering glass everywhere.
You saw Hyungwon in the distance looking terrified at what he just did.
"Quickly." You grabbed Felix's arm and you all ran out.
"Betty come with me now!!" Alice told her daughter when she saw her go in the direction of the others.
"I have to go to school." She smiled and ran with the others.
"It's 8:30 am!!!!" Alice was heard screaming when they were running off.
"This way." You told everyone.
"Where are we going?" Betty asked while still running through the forest.
"Not school. That's for sure." You told her.
You all reached a neighborhood that looked oddly familiar to Betty.
"This is my neighborhood." Betty looked around.
"Yeah." You said.
"Now unlock the door." Hyunjin said.
"Ok." She grabbed her keys and unlocked the door.
"Everyone upstairs now." Betty told everyone.

...

"Where could he be?" Josie had her head on her desk. All she could think about was Yugyeom. He was all that was on her mind.
"I don't know." One of the pussy cats said.
"Who is she talking about?" The last one said.
"Yugyeom." The other one said.
"Oh."
"Hey princess." Yugyeom came inside the classroom.
Josie's smile brightened up.
"Yugyeom!"
"No need to contain your excitement." He smirked.
"Yugyeom is that you?"
Yugyeom turned around and saw his hyung.
"Jackson?"
"Where were you yesterday?" Jackson seemed serious.
"Busy. You know that I don't tell people my whereabouts." He informed the boy once again.
"Pssh." Jackson shrugged it off and continued talking with someone else like once before.
"Wait Jackson!" Yugyeom pulled on his hyung's sleeve.
"Yes?" He's actually coming to me for something.
"I'm in."
"About damn time." Jackson smiled.