Naruto and Ino - 2

'It's fun being here while everyone is living in the past.' Naruto thought as he was walking in the streets of Konoha deciding who will be his next target of humiliation.
"Hey Naruto!" A voice was heard behind Naruto.
It was Ino.
"Oh hey Ino. What's up?." The blonde asked.
"I just wanted to ask you if you seen Sasuke around. I have something for him." She blushed.
Ugh. Out of the "Sasuke FanClub", she's the one who would do anything for Sasuke's attention. Even Sakura isn't head over heels for Sasuke.

Yeah I know right. I mean I don't think Sasuke deserves her.

What do you mean Kurama?

I just think.. well maybe she is your type?

...

Naruto didn't have anything to say to that. He did think Ino was cute but, he just never really seen Ino as a crush. Besides, it's not like she likes him anyway.

"Naruto? Helllllo?" Ino said snapping Naruto back to reality.
"Oh yeah. I think he is at the team 7 training ground with Kakashi."
"Ok thanks!" She squealed at the thought of what Sasuke will say to her gift.

Time skip————————-

Hey Kit. Since you and Hinata were hanging out last time, why not do it again?

I don't know Kurama. Something just doesn't feel right when I'm with Hinata.

What are you saying then?

Maybe.. maybe she might not be "the one". You know?

I mean go with it. Try to find someone you like. For example, let's list some people that can fit.

Ino was the first person that went to Naruto's head. He was shocked and didn't understand why it would Ino.

Ino?

Kurama was also confused. Why would be like Ino.

Ino? That's strange. I thought she was part of Sasuke's fan club?

I k-know. It's just. I kinda like her... Her hair, voice, those eyes. She is just so.. so pretty.

Kurama seemed amused at this thought from Naruto. He would never think his host would actually pay attention to any girls or even their looks.

Then why don't you say anything to her?

Uh? Maybe because she'll smack me very hard and give me an entire essay telling me about her love to Sasuke?

Hah. That's true. But hey, you have a time travel Jutsu. You can use it to change some things.

True. I just don't want to be rejected. Like Sakura did before in my genin life.

That's true Kit. Just try you know?

Maybe you're right.

Time skip—————————

Naruto walks to the training range of team 7 only to see Ino running out crying.
"What's wring Ino?" Naruto asks worried about what she might say.
She sniffles and says "That dick!" She said referring to Sasuke.
Sasuke had once again rejected another girl.
Naruto sighs.
"Hey Ino don't worry. I'm here." Naruto says pulling Ino into a hug.
Surprisingly she accepts the hug and continues crying  on his shoulder.
"T-thanks Naruto." Ino said wiping her tears and then smiling at him.
"Hey I know what will cheer you up!" Naruto says excited.
"What?" She asks with a confused look on her face.
"Lets go to my favorite ramen place!" Naruto says not realizing what his request meant.