Unforgettable, Chapter 11

He has made me a promise that he will get me to either like him, maybe love him before valentines day. Which is next month.

Only one problem.

I think i may just ........................

_-_-_

It's been a few days since the incident with Keiran well his promise. And so far he hasn't left my side and kept trying to take me out on dates and things like that. Which has become very annoying lately, but i deep down did enjoy it. Fiddle sticks.

"So Kathy what are you doing tonight?" This is the fourth time this lesson that he has asked that to me. Kerian this is.

"Wouldn't you like to know keiran?" came my famous reply. Before i turned around at my attention went back into daydreaming, i mean paying attention to the teacher at the front.

Now I know i should accept that Keiran is my mate but I can't forget what happened in the past and why he was there and didn't try to save me. He won't even talk about it.

"Keiran i will go out with you on one condition, You tell me why you where there and why you didn't try to save me because I knew you would have been able to smell me." Keiran looked spetical about the compromise I had just laid on the table for him.

After about 10 minutes of him thinking about the deal he slowly nodded his head and muttered 'I'll pick you up on Friday at 8.'

Wow I am finally going to figure out about why he didn't save me, lets just hope it isn't what I don't want to hear.

That he was apart of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry its short :L

Next chapter will be about Friday the Date night and about why he was there.

Sorry again

Jess17 :)