//11\\

When he caught up with his brother he smiled gently and nudged him, Syusuke looked over and smiled at him. In less than a minute, girls where surrounding the tennis courts, squealing with glee as they watched the regulars jog.

"Fuji-san!!! Notice me!!" Syusuke and Sora both looked over with the same face, smiles and closed eyes, and waved at her. She gasped loudly and fainted wiggling about, Sora chuckled and continued on with his brother, teasing each other as they went.

"Neh?~~ What do you mean Sora?~" Eiji asked as he jogged beside the twins.

"Mm? Syusuke was protective of me and Yuuta years ago, I was just wondering what happened? He hasn't clung to me and yell-" Syusuke smacked a hand over a smirking Sora's mouth and glare, making SSora chuckle softly.

"Okay, okay..." He muffled out as he pushed the hand away. As the group smiled and laughed the jogging came to a stop near Inui.

"Sora, you did extremely well in keeping up with my boys," Coach Ryuzaki said to him with a smile, Sora gave a small bow to her and smiled slightly.

"Ah, thank you Ryuzaki-sensei," Momo placed an arm over him as he spoke.

"Almost as fast as me!" He announced before Sora looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"I was ahead of you the whole time... Actually I was jogging with my brother... And Kunimitsu... Or Oishi..." He said while shrugging his arm off and walking over to Kunimitsu, smiling and starting to talk quietly with him as Momo complained.