Chapter Six

Betty went to Jughead's trailer since that's where she would now be living. She walked in and dropped her bag and sat down sighing. A few moments later Jughead walked in from school. "Hey. How was your first day back?" Jughead asked as he closed the door.
Betty shrugged. "It was fine." She mumbles.
"Do you want anything?" He asked looking at her.
"No. I'm fine." "Are you okay Betts? It seems like somethings wrong. Did Archie say something to you? Did anyone give you a hard time?" "No, it's just, everyone knows my mom kicked me out. Archie told people and now the whole school knows." "Well it is a small town, people were gonna find out anyway."
Betty rolled her eyes. "What?" Jughead asked. "That's exactly what Archie said. How news spreads around fast. Thanks for siding with me." Betty said annoyed standing up. "Come on, Betty. I'm not siding with anyone. I'm just saying." "You're just saying how it's fine if people know that my own mother hates me and threw me out? Yeah, I'm cool with anyone knowing that too." "Betty, calm down okay? I know your upset... but you couldn't hide what happened forever.. people were gonna find out. And I know that sucks. I know your embarrassed... but I'm here for you. And if people give you a hard time, you let me know." Jughead says. She looks down and doesn't say anything. Jughead sighs and starts to walk out of the room. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to take it out on you." Jughead turned back around slowly and sat next to her and wrapped his arm around Betty. "It's alright, Betts." He said.
"You've done so much for me, Jug. I shouldn't be arguing with you about anything." Jughead chuckled. "Betty, don't worry. I'm fine. It's fine." She nodded. "Okay." He kissed her head and they both feel asleep.