chapter 5

Chelsea's POV

As the wheel slowed down, the man unlocked the bar to let us go. Harry grabbed my hand and gripped it tight, dragging me across the grass. He leads me to a small stand, selling keyrings and teddy bears, still holding my hand tightly. 'Sit down, Chelsea. This stand is so small, quickly.' Harry slowly tells me, you know how slow he talks. So I squated myself next to Harry. I could feel Harry's eyes pinned on me like lasers. 'What?' I asked. He looked at me and frowned, alomst confused.

'What?' Harry asked, frowning even more.

'You're just staring at me like you've never seen a girl before, it feels weird.' I tell him, almost shouting.

'Shhhh' Harry said, 'It's just weird seeing you again, you know, after all this time. And it's weird seeing you with him. I never got over you, Chelsea. And I still love you know, you know that. And I just-'

'Harry please.' I inturrupted. 'I know you love me, and I will always have feelings there for you. I'll have feelings for all five of you boys, I was a fangirl, remember. But Harry you know I'm with Niall, and-'

Before I could finish, Harry's lips were pinned on mine, like on the ferris wheel. Harry's hand was around my neck, and mine was running through his thick curls. It reminded me so much of when we dated, everything we done was a secret, the only person I told about mine and Harry's relationship was Victoria, I trusted her. My heart was racing, I felt myself leaning back, as if to lay down. 'No, Harry!' I whispered quietly, pushing him off me. I could see in his eyes that he felt bad. 'Don't worry' I said as I shook my head. The kiss carried on, as Harry pulled my closer to him. My arm was around his neck, and both of his arms were around my waist, so that was hardly any gap between our bodies.

'CHELSEA! HARRY!' We both heard someone call, but we saw no faces. I pushed him away from me, but I was pulled back by Harry's muscualr arms. 'They aren't close.' Harry whispered into my hair before kissing my neck.

Niall's POV

I didn't see Chelsea disappear from my side, I had no clue she left unil Victoria brought it up. It was strange, she noramlly told me if she was going somewhere, we were very protective over each other. That isn't a bad thing. I had to know if my princess was alright. I didn't want anything to happen to her, I loved her with everything I had. It didn't seem like Louis cared about finding her, but that didn't bother me. Victoria, Zayn and I were all looking for her.

Louis' POV

I was the only one who actually noticed that Harry was gone too, and I knew about his and Chelsea's relationship, so I knew exactly what he had done. I told Liam that Harry was missing too, so Liam was kindly helping me. Thankfully Liam didn't know about their past together, he would've told Niall by now. I wanted Harry and Chelsea to have some time together, so I distracted Liam by guiding him over to a stand. You had to get a few balls into a whole to win a massive stuffed dog. It kept us both entertained for a while.