chapter 2

Niall's POV:

I had never been so happy. Chelsea and I were over the moon about having a baby. We already had our first scan, and we had pictures of it. I tweeted one of them, and I read every single one of the tweets everyone was sending me. All of them were no nice, but there was always going to be people who would hate on my relationship with Chelsea. But I took no notice of it. I looked through my timeline and saw people fangirling, obviously. A lot of them were saying that Chelsea was the lucky fan. I remember first following her on twitter, and now she had over 70k followers. I loved how she didn't change her account into a personal account, she was still @NiallsMafia.

And something broke me. Chelsea came out of the bathroom one night, and looked so worried. 'Um, Niall..'

'Yeah?' I asked, my eyes widening as I waited for her to tell me something.

'I'm bleeding' She told me, taking a deep breath. I didn't say anything, I only grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car, and took her to the hospital. There wasn't a word on the way to the hospital, we were both pretty worried. When we arrived, Chelsea didn't want me in the room with her, I don't know why.

You know how hospitals are, liking to take their time. So I had to wait a few hours to hear the results from Chelsea's scan. And when we finally got the results..

'Chelsea, I'm sorry, but you have had a miscarriage. Your baby died a few days ago, and it only started bleeding this morning' her doctor came in and told us, then left again. The hospital room then became blurry and tears ran down my cheeks. 'Are you alright, Niall?' Chelsea asked, holding out her hand to me. 'Yeah, babe I'm fine, you?' I wanted to make sure she was okay, rather than worrying about myself. 'No,' I could see tears streaming down her face. I grabbed her hand and held it tight, and the room was even harder to see through the tears.

We both made our way back home, and Chelsea was texting Victoria, they were bestfriends. The whole way home, Chelsea was wiping her tears away and sniffing. 'Niall, how is it possible to grieve over someone you've never even met?' Chelsea asked, whispering.

'You have met, babe. You knew each other for months. Just think you were blind for them few months, you didn't know what it looked like. But you loved them with all your heart.' I tried everything to help her feel better. I cuddled her, kissed her, held her hand, spoke to her, but nothing really worked. Chelsea and I stayed in bed for days, grieving over our baby. We both tweeted about it, just to let the fans know not to tweet us with anymore 'Congratulations' tweets, because there was nothing there to congratulate us for.