chapter 1

Chelsea's POV:

Me and Niall have been dating for about two months now, and our three month anniversary is coming up. We met at a signing, in London. Niall told me and my friend I went there with, Victoria to go and wait for them. And when the signing was finished, the boys came to see us and Niall set a date for us to meet privately. From that date onwards, me and Niall were a couple. Victoria started to date Zayn when they met for a date.

It was the night of mine and Niall's three month anniversary, and he was taking me out for dinner. 'Are you ready babe?' I heard Niall shout from downstairs. 'One minute! Getting my shoes on!' I shouted back. I wore the dress Niall liked best and my favourite pair of heels. As I saw Niall standing my the door waiting for me, I saw him wear a pair of jeans and a blazer, he looked amazing. 'Come on then, girlfriend.' Niall said as he opened the from door. 'Okay, boyfriend.' I smiled back.

As we got to the restaurant, a waitor lead us to our table for two, where nobody else could see us. We got our dinner and Niall finished within a matter of minutes. 'Um, Niall, I have something to tell you.' I told Niall. He looked up at me, worried incase I ended it all. 'Yeah?' Niall trembled with fear. 'Well, I went to the hospital the other day..' I told Niall as his eyes widened. 'And, I'm pregnant!' I whispered loudly. Niall face light up with happiness, 'Are you serious? You are actually pregant? I'm going to be a dad? Oh my this is the first One Direction baby. My God Chelsea I love you. Than-' Niall went on. 'Babe, please.' I tried to make Niall quiet down a bit, he was over the moon. 'That's another thing to celebrate' Niall told me, holding my hand over the table.

We stayed at the resturant for a few more hours, before Niall wanted to go home. 'Come on, pregnant girlfriend' Niall said as he lead me to the car, with his arm around my waist. When we got home, Niall turned me to face him, and kissed me as he pulled me closer to him. Niall picked me up, still kissing me and I had my legs around Niall's waist. He took me upstairs and onto the bed. I undone his shirt and Niall unzipped my dress, still kissing me passionately. But, after a little while, I had to push Niall off me. It just didn't feel right.