chapter 3

Niall's POV:

Chelsea and I were still pretty upset, after a week of grieving and thinking about our baby. We both only wanted to know, why us? What have we done? I guess we were just unlucky. But we received so many nice tweets from the fans, and some of our friends. Most of them just said that they were sorry, and stuff like that, but some of the tweets were beautiful, saying that our baby was in a better place, and it will be watching us. I cried reading most of the tweets from fans, they were all so caring and thoughtful.

The boys and Victoria invited me and Chelsea to a carnivial thing nearby. 'Come! It will make you both feel so much better!' Louis shouted down the phone. Chelsea and I both agreed to go.

Chelsea's POV

As we arrived, I caught sight of Harry. He looked me straight in the eye, and I went into a daydream. 'I'm so sorry Harry, but I just can't do it. I don't want any hate from your fans or the press, so..'

'No, Chelsea. Don't, please don't. I love you Chelsea, please.'

'Harry stop. You're not going to change my mind. I'm sorry.'

'What Chelsea? So this is it? After everything. You're going to end our relationship because people are finding out about us and you don't want any hate? Please don't do thi-'

'Chelsea! Chelsea!' I heard Niall call, and wave his hand in front of me. I snapped out of my daydream of when I ended my relationship with Harry. Eventhough I wasn't in a daydream, I was still thinking about it. Me and Harry had quite a long relationship, eight months I think. But we kept it a secret the whole time, neither of us wanted any greif from anyone.

Whenever we went out together, Harry told the fans and the press that we were good friends, just catching up. However when we were spotted holding hands somewhere, it all went down the drain. I wasn't ready for all of the media attention and questions, so I ended it. But I still loved him, I could never stop loving him.

Niall went off with the boys for a while, and came back with a huge smile on his face, carrying the cutest of teddy bears, a massive one that he won at a stand. 'Aww, babe that's lovely!' I whispered into Niall's ear as I hugged him, and he kissed me. I had to pull away after a few moments though, because I felt feelings for Harry again. 'What's wrong?' Niall asked, trying to make eye contact with me. 'Oh, nothing. Let's just have some fun, and forget about things, yeah?' I tried to dodge the question. And Harry was watching us kiss, so it was awkward between us now.

Niall locked his fingers inbetween mine, it was a perfect fit. I looked at the ground a lot, ans whenever I looked up, I awkwardly made eye contact with Harry. Looking straight back down, as Harry laughed. When I saw him smile, everything came flodding back. But I didn't want Niall to find out.