premiere (th)

word count: 1340

synopsis: you are tom's new(ish) girlfriend and make your red carpet appearance.

Y/N'S POV

Today was the day, and you were nervous as hell.  Tom's fans knew you were his girlfriend, but it still scared you to think you were going to have to face ALL of them today.  The two of you, in the six months you had been dating, had not made a public appearance at any event.  Tom asked you to go to galas, award shows, and afterparties with him, but that wasn't really your scene.

Today was an exception.  This was one of the biggest night's of Tom's life and if he wanted you there, you were gonna be there.  As nervous as you were, you were looking forward to facing your fears.

"Hey, babe.", Tom smiled as he walked in with a few bags of groceries from the store.

"Hi!  Need some help?", you asked.

"Yes, please.", he muttered, setting down the bags on the kitchen counter.  You didn't technically live with him, but you may as well considering how often you were at his house.

As you walked over to the groceries, he left a small peck on your lips.  "Ready for tonight?", he asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be.", you replied, sounding not so excited.

"Hey...", he stopped what he was doing and walked over to you.  "It's gonna be fine.".

"I know.  I'm just nervous.", you frowned.

"Don't be!  This is our night and we are gonna have some fun!", he laughed, giving you another kiss.

"I trust you I guess...", you muttered back and he smiled at you.

The day went on and it came time to start getting ready.  The benefits of being Tom Holland's girlfriend include the fact that you get a personal stylist, hair, and makeup artist, and you did love to get dressed up.

You decided to go all out.  You couldn't disappoint, right?  You decided to wear a beautiful mauve pink jumpsuit with silver metallic heels.  You had to admit, you looked pretty hot.  You got finished with your hair and makeup, put on your outfit, and walked out into the living room where Tom was waiting for you.

He looked up and his eyes went wide as you twirled around.

"How do I look?", you smiled.

He stood up to walk over to you.  "You...", he looked you up and down making you blush. "You look amazing.", he whispered as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Thank you.", you whispered back.

"You ready?", he asked.

"Yep.  Let's do this.", you let out a sigh as you made your way out of the apartment building.

You began to wonder why you didn't do this more often because so far, you were enjoying yourself.  It was so glamorous.  The limos and champagne and dressing up... It was something that you could get used to.

The premiere was at the Chinese Dolby Theater in the heart of Los Angeles, one of your favorite places to visit when you need some inspiration.  As the two of you pulled up and were ready to get out of the car, your nerves started to get to you.

Before Tom opened the door to get out he turned to you.  "You are gonna do great.  I'll be by you all night, okay?  And if I'm taking photos alone, you'll just stand with Harrison.", he finished, squeezing your hand.

"I'll be okay.", you smiled and he smiled back, turning around to open the door.  You were flooded with the crowd screaming as loud as the possibly could and cameras flashing.  He got out first and waited for you as you stepped out as well, people still screaming and waving at the two of you.