Chapter 8: why did i do that?

Jays P.O.V.

*beep beep*

Mannnnnn dammit its monday again.  Well let me get up.  So i go in the bathroomcloset and do everything i need to do.  Go to my closet and put on my army green pants, camouflage muscle shirt, and tims.  i felt that me and my baby should match so i called and let her know wassup:

Midget: Yes Jay

Tree:You got clothes on yet?

Midget: OMG! Jay for the thousandth time you are not getting a nude damn

Tree: no im not asking for one smart ass, i was telling you we matching today

Midget: oh what are we wearing?

Tree: Army green pants, any type of camouflage shirt, and tims.

Midget: ok i gotchu

Tree: aight im driving us today call me when your ready

Midget: ok love you

Tree: love you too

Beautys P.O.V.

I finished my makeup.  Went to my Closet, and grabbed my Army green shirt with the camouflage buttons and pocket, army green sweat pants a black tank top, my tims and a camouflage bandana.  I put my hair into a messy bun.  Put my clothes and shoes on Grabbed my gold Louis Vuitton watch and purse ans went downstairs and called Jay.

Tree: You ready?

Midget: Yes

Tree: alright I'll be there in about 10 minutes

Midget: Ok

Jays P.O.V.

Well im on my way to get my baby although it doesnt take that long she only lives 2 blocks over.  

*10 minutes later*

I beeped the horn and she didnt come out.  So i called her, no answer.  I went up to the door bell I heard music start to play.  So I rang it again and then i thought to myself they got a song as they doorbel tone thats cool asf.

Just then the door opened and i sw Beauty crying and her mama looking like she was figuring out how to kill me with that spoon in her hand.  

"whats going on?" my voice cracking about to break down at the sight of her crying.

"im about to stuff this spoon down your throught and  make you choke on it until you die but she wants to talk to you"

"well I'll leave you two, BB if you need me I'll have this spoon and my fist right by my side"

"ok" she said still crying

"come in" she said gesturing me in

I walked in and she led me upstairs to her room 

We sat in silence as she got her self together.  Then she broke the silence and started yelling at me 

"HOOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME JAY, I TRUSTED YOU.  I GAVE YOU MY EVERYTHING.  YOU KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT STACJIA WAS JUST TRYING TO SCARE ME WHEN SHE TOLD ME NOT TO GIVE IT TO YOUM BUT INSTEAD SHE WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO PROTECT ME FROM GETTING HURT BY YOU LIKE SHE DID.  I CANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW YOU DISGUST ME.  I JUST WANT TO CHOKE YOU AND KILL YOU RIGHT NOW.  THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ONLY FOR US TO KNOW. AND NOW YOU WANT TO SHOW IT TO THE WHOLE SCHOOL I CANT EVEN BELIVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO ME. WHY DID I DO THAT? I FEEL LIKE I LET MYSELF DOWN. AND YOU'RE JUST SITTING THERE WITH THAT STUPID LOOK ON YOUR FACE. ARE YOU GONNA EVEN APOLOGIZE TO ME? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW BAD YOU HURT ME? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HURT ME? JAY?!?!?!?