Chapter 6: Lets Party!!!

Beuatys P.O.V.

"wake up, wake up, wake up" is all I hear while being bounced on my bed

"mmm leave me alone" I say aggrivated

"B get yo Carribean ass up" Cammy says yelling

"yyyyyyy"

"because we need to get you to the gym so you can do what you got to do and get back so we can prepare for tonight!"

"Ok ok I'm up Cammy"

I sit up in my bed and look around.

"uuuuuughhh hey bran bran"

"hey" he said like he just woke up

so I get out of bed go to my closet and grab some sweatpants a training bra and some roshe's. I throw them on grab my headphones and go to the garage with cammy and Brandon. we go over to the gym for two hours of workout.

*2 hours later*

"So Cammy Brandon what are y'all wearing to the party" I ask as we walk through the door.

"Well we brought suitcases of clothes so we're not sure what are you wearing?"Cammy asked

"well last night I bought a outfit from kamishade it should be here in about 30 minutes" I said looking at the order tracker on my phone.

"ok I can't wait to see what my baddie gone be wearing well let's get ready y'all"

while cammy and Brandon were getting ready and  all it took them about 5 hours it was about 8:30 when they were done.

"B!! come on its 9:30 damn I'm pretty sure you look good in what ever you got on."

"I know I know I'm coming"

So I walk out of the bathroom/closet with my American flag crop button up, denim ripped blue royal washed skinny jeans, and my american flag chucks.  I washed my hair and let it air dry, put it up into a bun and put on and american flag bandana as for makeup I kept it simple and light with cherry red lipstick.

"well dang girl lookin like a patriot." cammy said

"I know let's go

It was about 10 when we left the house. So we hopped in my glow in the dark blue and black lambo and headed to jays. when we got there it was packed with cars and no where to park but the next block over and I sure as hell wasn't about to walk. So I called Jay

ATLCutie: yes Bae

LABaddie: I need some where to park

ATLCutie: oh I meant to tell you wherever you are go to my drive way

LABaddie: I'm here how do I get in?

ATLCutie: The pascode is 1128579031

LABaddie: ok thanks babe

Thank god. So we get inside and all you smell is weed and its hot asf in here. Not paying attention I bump into someone.

"oh I'm sorry" I say helping her up

"its ok I'm fine she says

So I just keep walking looking for Jay. Until somebody taps me on my shoulder I turned around and catch a blow to my cheek I trample back a little bit but I didn't fall. My mama always said pretty girls never fall. I look up and its that hoe Stajcia. So I punch this bitch back in her nose. We going at it until I'm on top punching the shit out of her not letting her get no licks in. Everybody surrounding us in a circle recording and instigating. Then I'm quickly pulled off of her and carried upstairs. I hear boos and laughs as I'm being carried by someone.