That One Picture

> Your POV <

I woke up the next morning around 7:15 since our time in New York came to an end and it was time to go to the next city.

I did my normal morning routine with the exception of a shower because I took one last night. I changed from my pajamas into a pair of red leggings with a white camisole and my red toro Jordans. Yesterday night I braided my hair into Ray Ray braids so I left them in.

Walking to the lobby there was a bunch of chatter but when I got there it stopped. I sat my no booty self down next to Jacob. "Wassup" I said in his camera as he made an Instagram video. I couldn't help but notice how Breaunna sat next to Diggy and they talked liked they were dating. Everyone was staring at me but I brushed it off, Diggy already know what it is. :p

<><><><><><>

Being on a tour bus for hours is not fun. You check all your social media sites then play on whatever game system you have on your tour bus until that gets boring. Seriously tour buses need to be more fun.

My fans kept tagging me in a picture over and over again so I decided to check them out. I was so shocked when I saw the picture that I kept staring at the screen. The picture consisted of Breaunna and Diggy at the listening party yesterday. Diggy was holding up a heart sign in the air while Breaunna was looking at him while she smiled; they looked happy together even though they aren't together. I didn't really get jealous at all until I read the caption and the comments.

Caption: @My_Dollhouse @DiggySimmons should be dating

IG Comments: @diggisbae: Yesssss @diggysimmons date Bre not YN

@mydollhouseee: @DiggySimmons @My_Dollhouse DATE

@imacutie: Diggy and Bre are cuter than YN and Diggy #realtalk

@iship...: Bre and Diggy 😻 #Briggy

@yesssbityess: #Briggy 😁

Those were just some of the comments but most of them are just like that. I literally wanted to cry reading those comments because they used to love Diggy and I. Now they're shipping Breaunna and Diggy; they even have a ship name.

To avoid wanting to throw my phone against something, I went to Twitter. I was again tagged in that same picture as seen on IG multiple times. Most comments were with the hashtag Briggy. "Ugh" I screamed practically slamming my phone on my bunk. I was relived since no one was here to ask what's wrong because if I would have shown them, I might have cried.

I walked to the back of the tour bus seeing Chase and Tyler playing 2K on the Xbox. "What's up with you?" Chase asked as I sat down next to him. "Briggy is what's up" I replied. "Briggy? It's sound like the song get jiggy wit it" Tyler said. I laughed, "It's a ship name for Breaunna and Diggy" "Since when are they a thing? Isn't it you and Diggy?" Chase asked. I rolled my eyes "They aren't a thing and they never will be"

I walked back to the bunk area before I say something that I might regret later. I pulled out my blue with purple stripes notebook labeled lyric book. If you still don't know what it's for, I write lyric ideas down. But for some reason it wasn't just one lyric, I wrote a whole song. "Ugh" I actually screamed this time. I ripped the paper out of the notebook, crumbled it up and threw it at the door. "Ow" Taylor said as the paper hit her. "Sorry" I replied. "It's coo. I heard your little outburst so I came to check on you" Taylor said. "Oh thanks but I'm good" Taylor stared at me for a few seconds then walked out the room.

I laid back in my bed staring up at the top thinking about everything. Diggy looked so happy in that picture and so did Breaunna like they were meant to be together and not Diggy and I. I want to text Diggy and ask about it but he'll think I don't trust him when I do. It's just Breaunna who I don't trust. I don't know what to do.

After about ten minutes of thinking about everything, I decided not to text him. We just got in a relationship and we definitely don't need any problems especially involving Breaunna.

~ ~ ~ ~

Filler chapter

I'll try to update Saturday

Vote and Comment :)