Girls Day

> Your POV <

I woke up the next morning around 9 to the smell of breakfast lingering in my bedroom. I rushed downstairs eager to eat a homemade breakfast. Don't get me wrong going out for breakfast and eating the hotels breakfast was fun and all, but there is nothing like mommy's home cooked breakfast. "Hey me and you are having a girls day today to take your mind off everything" my mom told me as I put grits, a biscuit and two sausages on my plate. "What is daddy doing?" I asked. "He's going over to Rev's house" she cautiously answered. "Oh" I replied.

After eating breakfast and taking a shower, I searched in my walkin closet and drawers of my dresser looking for something to wear during my mom and I's girls day. I really didn't want to put on something cute so I threw on a white tank that showed my belly piercing, some black leggings, a navy blue jacket because the forecast said a slight chance of rain, and paired everything off with my white Converse (outfit on side). After staring at myself in my full body length mirror for a few seconds, I decided on keeping my hair down; I was too lazy to do something with my hair. 

"YN, let's go" I heard my mom yell up the stairs. I grabbed my purse and phone and hurried down the stairs towards the front doors. I got into my moms black Benz and shut the door just as she started the car ignition.

<><><><><><>

Today's girls day consisted of getting our nails and toes done, going shopping and then out to eat.

"So has Diggy tried to apologize?" my mom asked as we were getting our toes done. "Yesterday he texted me a few times and today he texted me a few times but I haven't responded" I replied. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I don't know" I said trying to not let the newly formed tears escape. "Can we change the subject before I start crying?" My mom nodded her head. I'm not okay at all.  thought getting my nails and toes done with my mom would take my mind off what happened but it didn't; my mind kept thinking of Diggy. 

 I stared at my white toes and nails smiling as my mom found a parking spot. I love white nails with a passion. "Do I have a limit?" I asked as we got out the car to walk into the mall. "Nope. Get whatever" she replied. I laughed.

Walking around the mall was extremely fun and releaving. I missed my mom so much so just to be hanging out with her was fun. We were currently in Wet Seal looking for clothes to wear to a cookout we were invited to. "How about this maxi skirt?" I asked holding up a teal blue maxi skirt. She nodded then continued searching.

I bought a few crop tops, shorts and a pair of jeans from Wet Seal. We were currently walking in the mall towards Charlotte Russe. They have the cutest sweatshirts along with Wet Seal. "Is it supposed to be cold tomorrow?" I asked rummaging through a rack full of sweatshirts. "No. It's supposed to be warm" my mom replied. We continued rummaging through all the racks occasionally asking each other if we like this.

<><><><><><>

Three and a half hours and a bunch of shopping bags later, my mom and I were on our way to Diggy's house. Mrs. Justine was throwing the cookout we got invited too and she wanted my mom to help her. I really wanted to go home but I didn't want to be home by myself so I said okay.

As I got out the car, I got a little nervous. Butterflies instantly filled my stomach. I haven't seen or talked to Diggy since the incident on the last day of tour and I don't plan on starting today. "Whatever you do just please be nice" my mom told me as we walked into the house. "I'll try"

I walked to the kitchen with my mom but was a little taken back when I saw Diggy sitting on the couch with a girl. To be more specific, the girl was Breaunna. Wow he's still messing around with her. I rolled my eyes at the sight and walked straight pass them out to the patio area. I was lonely out here but it was better than seeing Breaunna and Diggy together after what happened.

I was sitting outside in a patio chair scrolling down my Instagram timeline but my mind kept drifting off thinking about Diggy and Breaunna. Thinking about them two sitting on the couch together laughing and smiling really hurt me. A warm tear escaped my eye and landed on top of my phone screen. "Bitch get it together. You do not need him" I whispered to myself. 

< Diggy POV >
"Thank you so much Bre" I said just as Bre was getting into her car. "Oh no problem" she smirked and drove off. I walked back into the house heading straight for the patio area where YN was.

"Hey" I greeted her as I sat down on the other couch. She ignored me and continued doing whatever she was doing on her phone. "YN, look I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done any of that" I apologized again. YN looked at me with daggers, "Honestly Daniel I don't need your apologies so stop with them. You did what you made you happy. So I can't be happy" With that she got up and walked back into the house. I barried my head into my hands thinking about what Spin said to me not to long ago.

"Whatever bro. You go slip up and lose YN in the process of messing around with Jessica. Is trying to pick up a rock really worth losing a diamond"

~ ~ ~ ~

Filler chapter. My filler chapters suck

Why was Breaunna at Diggy's house?

Vote and Comment :)

I'm going to try and update every week now because I'm currently writing a new story that I think you guys were love.