Beach Babes

> Diggy POV <
We arrived in Miami. It was so hot that I started sweating so I took off my hoodie. Miami was beautiful with all the palm trees and the water everywhere.

Perry handed Spin and I our room keys. I grabbed my suitcases and walked into a lobby full of people checking in and checking out. One little girl turned around and noticed who I was. "Your Diggy Simmons, can I have a picture with you?" she asked. "Of course sweetheart" I replied. Her mom took our picture before checking them in. "Are you coming to the show tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded with a huge smile on her face. Her mom grabbed her hand and they walked towards one of the elevators with the rest of their family.

I finally got to Spin and I's room. I instantly started unpacking my clothes so I could go to the beach to cool off.

To: My Future 😻
You here yet?

To: Loveee ❤️
Waiting to get checked in

I finished unpacking so I started watching TV until Spin was done. I'm the artist perfroming, shouldn't I have more things to unpack? But no. Most of Spin's bags consisted of his shoes.

Spin finished unpacking 20 minutes later. "Beach or nah?" I asked. "Beach." he answered. I changed into my black and gold Versace swimming trunks and grabbed a beach towel. Spin and I walked to the elveator.

We got off the elevator fifteen seconds later and walked outside to the beach. In order to get to the beach we had to walk through the lobby, pass the two indoor pools, go pass the lazy pool then we were outside. After passing all the pools and stuff in the indoor, we got outside. We passed the bars and four outdoor pools to get to a bridge. We walked across the bridge finally reaching the beach.

I laid down my towel then laid on it waiting for everybody else to join Spin and I. "So do you know how you asking YN to be yours?" Spin asked me. "Some what. Like I have a way in my mind but I'm not 100% sure if I should do it that way" I replied. "Well what is it?" he asked. I told him about how I was thinking about asking YN to officially be mines. (Author Note: Y'all thought I was going to spoil it. NOPE! :P)

> Your POV <
We got to the hotel in less than an hour so Taylor checked us in.

The hotel lobby was so pretty. It had a gorgeous chandelier hanging at the top of the ceiling with a few white couches and silver pillows. It had a silver spiral stairwell going up to the first floor. When you walked into the lobby, it had a waterfall wall with the name of the hotel engraved in it.

I got to Taylor and I's hotel room and it was even more prettier than the hotel lobby. It had perfectly made beds with white comforters and silver and yellow pillows laying on the bed. It had a white couch with yellow pillows and a silver glass table sitting in front of it. It also had a balcony with two light brown lawn chairs and the view of the ocean was gorgeous! Why can't all hotels be like this?

"They have a ocean view" I screamed running towards the balcony. "Unpack so we can go to the beach" Taylor told me. I instantly started unpacking anxious to go to the beach. 'Everybody meet at the beach around 1' I received a group message from Jacob. "Everybody going at 1 to the beach" I told Taylor. "The managers go be there a little later we have a tour meeting" she replied.

I put on my light blue bikini and just to walk around I put on my white shorts. I grabbed a little tote bag and put my phone, beach towel and sunglasses into it. Chase and Tyler walked into my room ready to go. "You tried look cute for Diggy" Chase said. "You did ab workouts for Bahja" I fired him. "Touché" Chase replied. "Can we just go to the beach?" Tyler asked.

We walked off the elevator and to the front desk. "Hi, can you tell me how to get to the beach?" I asked. "Right through these doors and follow the signs " the front desk lady told me. "Thank you" I said walking towards the door.

We got outside and had to pass the pools before actually getting to the beach. We walked across this little brown covered in sand bridge and got to the beach. I ran over to Diggy sitting down and jumped on him. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I replied. I greeted everyone else even Breaunna.

"Jacob, can you take our picture?" I asked. "For $10" he said taking my phone from my hand. He took multiple pictures of Diggy and I. But choose the best three and made a collage. I posted them on Instagram with the caption: Beach Babes 👙🌴 @diggysimmons

(Author Note: Pictures on side even though those aren't the right outfits)

"Let's go to the ocean" Diggy said blocking the sun. I took off my white shorts that were covering my bikini bottoms. Roc whistled earning a few laughs from everyone except me. "Stop" I said blushing. "Diggy you better get her before I do and ion even see her in the dating way" Roc told him. "ROC" I screamed blushing even more.

As we walked to the ocean, the hot sand was burning my feet. It was extremely hot, hotter than an oven on the highest temperature. When we got to the ocean, we let the cold, salty water cover the tips of our feet.

> Diggy POV <
I walked into the ocean a little more leaving YN. "C'mon" I told her. "No, I'm scared" she told me. "Of what?" I asked. "A shark is going to get me" YN replied. I laughed a little then ran to her. I picked her up and put her over my shoulders. I ran deeper into the ocean before putting her down. "Where am I?" she asked with her hands covering her eyes. "In the same spot" I lied. She opened her eyes and saw we were deeper than before. "DANIEL" she screaming before jumping on my back. I put my arms under her legs to hold her up. "Take me back to the shore" YN said putting her face in my bare back. I did as she said and walked her back to the shore. I sat her down noticing that everybody was either in the ocean or went back to the pool. "Can we go to the pool instead?" she asked. I nodded. I gathered my things as YN did the same, then we walked to the pool.

We got to the pool to see a lot of people there. People took up the tables, chairs, suntan chairs and kids filled the pools. We set our stuff next to Nique and Tyler's things before walking to the lazy pool.

It wasn't that many people at the lazy pool in fact it was only two others there. YN and I decided on a double tube to go around the lazy pool in. I climbed in the back and YN got in the front. "This is so relaxing" YN said. "Its called a lazy pool for a reason" I told her. We did at least four rounds in the lazy pool before getting out and going to one of the indoor pools.

The indoor pool had people in it but not as much as the beach and outdoor pools. I jumped in waiting for YN but she was sitting on the edge dangling her feet in the cold water. I walked over to her and put my arms around her waist as she spread her legs wider for me to come closer. "Why you not swimming?" I asked as YN played with my little curls. "You can't say the sharks because it's none in here" She laughed a bit. We both heard a camera click so we looked up to see who it was. Nique was holding YN's phone with a huge smile on her face. "How cute" she said handing YN her phone to see the picture. She walked off making kissing noise. "Nique be quiet" YN yelled loud enough for her to here. "I love you too boo" she said before going back to Tyler.

I could tell YN was posting the picture because she was resizing the picture to fit on Instagram. YN leaned back and grabbed my phone. I rested my elbows on her thighs as I unlocked my phone trying not to drop it in the water. I saw the picture YN posted with the caption 'Photo Creds @starquality. Nique is paparazzi in the making 📷' I chucked at the comment. I reposed the picture with the comment 'Thanks @starquality for the picture 😊' I handed YN back my phone and she sat both of then down. "You coming in?" I asked. "Yeah" she replied. I backed up so I wouldn't get hit from her jumping in.

After playing around in the pool, we got out and walked around looking for everybody until we saw them all in a group huddle. "Y'all ready to go?" Roc asked. "Yeah" Tyler answered. "Where we going to go?" Nique asked hugging Tyler. "I'll find a place just go get dressed. I'll text y'all when I find a place" Jacob told us. Everybody grabbed their things before walking back in the hotel towards the elevators.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Vote & Comment :)