BET Awards

Author Note: This chapter wasn't originally in the book at all. I decided to give you guys a little fun chapter just because I love you guys so much!! So enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment :)

Soooo like ummm can we can back to the story?

> Your POV <
I was on Twitter just chilling in my hotel room along with Chase and Tyler and I kept getting mentions on Twitter saying 'Congrats on your nomination' . Nomination? What nomination? I was so confused. I couldn't deny a nomination because everybody kept tweeting me it but at the same time I didn't know what I was nominated for or what award show it was for.

My ringtone started playing and the caller ID read Tay Bae 😋. I pressed the green answer button. "CONGRATULATIONS" she screamed in my ear. "On what?" I asked. "Your nomination" "What nomination?" What nomination is everyone talking about? "Your BET award for Best New Upcoming Artist" she answered. I screamed as loud as I can earning a few glances from Chase and Tyler. "Who am I up against?" I curiously asked. "Jaeden Smith, Keke Palmer, Willow Smith and Zendaya" "Zendaya isn't a new artist" I said. "I know but she's in the category". We talked for a few more minutes before hanging up. I placed my phone on the nightstand and jumped up and down on the bed screaming "I got nominated"

@(your Twitter name): OMG I GOT NOMINATED 😆 #BETAwards

Everyone on tour with the exception of Chase and Tyler texted me congratulations. I couldn't believe I was up for an award. I don't expect myself to win but it would be nice if I did. All my hard work is finally paying off.

The award show was in a week and I was super excited. We would leave in a few days.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The BET awards were in two days and I was heading off to Cali today. I was super nervous but more excited just to even be going. I always dreamed of going to the BET Awards but to be going because I was nominated was huge. Yeah the nomination was huge but just being there was even better; well at least to me. I can't wait to step out whatever car I was going in and step foot on the red carpet as I would be bombarded by flashing camera lights.

"Checkout time and cars outside" Tyler said poking his head through the door separating our double door room. I zipped the last of my suitcases, threw my Michael Kors bag over my shoulder and walked out the room heading for the elevator. I rode the elevator trying to hum a different tune to block out the annoying cheesy elevator music. Once in the lobby, I handed my room key to Taylor then proceeded outside to get in the car that was transporting me and my crew to the airport.

~ ~ ~ ~

My plane landed and I couldn't wait to get off. I was so pumped for the award show even though I had a couple of days. I followed Taylor off the plane into the busy LAX airport. It had to be by far the most busiest airport I've ever been too. I pushed and pushed through people trying to exit.

"Where are we going?" I asked Taylor as I got into a car. Chase and Tyler squeezed into the backseat with me. "Hotel"

I has arrived at the hotel but my car was surrounded by screaming fans taking pictures and chanting my name. I stepped out the car and waved to all my adorable fans. I took pictures with as many of them as I could before I absolutely had to go into the hotel. I love making my fans happy; just to see them smile made my happy.

I had unpacked and honestly wanted to just chill on the beach. I was the only artist with free time; OMG, Diggy, Jake & MB were all in meetings. Tyler, Chase and I decided to wait for them to show us around because they know all the hot spots so we just decided with having a lounge day at the beach. I changed into my white and gold bathing suit and threw on my favorite pair of blue jean high waisted shorts to walk to the beach in. The walk to the beach wasn't really a walk at all because my hotel was on the beach.