Late Night Movie

> Your POV <
I arrived at the hotel around 10 along with everyone else. I got out the car and walked in. "YN" Diggy said. I walked over to him. "Are you coming?" he asked earning a confused look from me. "Where?" I asked. "To MB's room we're about to watch a movie" By the look on my face he could probably tell that nobody informed me on this little get together. "Bre said she told you" he said. "She didn't but yeah I'll come" I replied. "I want to take a shower first"

I went to my hotel room and put my things on my bed. I walked into the bathroom and stripped down so I was naked. I used my Dove body wash to cleanse my body for a good 10 to 15 minutes.

When I got out, I changed into a pair of pajama pants and a shirt. I put my long dark brown hair in a high ponytail. I texted Diggy.

To: Diggy 😘
Room number??

To: YN 😻
I'll come get you. Room number? 😂

To: Diggy 😘
344

A few minutes later, I heard a few knocks on my door so I hurriedly grabbed my phone and room key. I opened the door to see Diggy there waiting for me. He walked to the elevator as I followed behind him. He pressed 4 as the elevator doors closed. The steel doors opened letting us out and I followed him to the boys room.

"That's Diggy" I heard someone say. A shirtless Roc opened the door. "Put on a shirt with yo no body butt" I said walking past him. "Girl I gots me a bod" "Yeah okay" I greeted everyone including Bre who just rolled her eyes at me and gave a phony smile. What did I do to her? Chase was cuddled on the floor with Bahja while Tyler was cuddled up with Zonnique. I sat down on the couch next to Digg.

> Diggy POV <
YN laid her head on my shoulder and I laid mines ontop of her. "The movie choices are Mindless Behavior: All Around the World or Insidious 2. Which one?" Ray asked. "Insidious 2" everyone but MB said. "Eff y'all too then" Ray replied. We all chuckled a little bit. While the previews played, I checked twitter.

@Diggy_Simmons: Cuddling with @(yourtwittername) 😋

A few seconds later, YN retweeted my tweet. The movie had started so we put our phones away as Prince turned off the lights. You know how you get that feeling like someone is watching you? Yeah that's the feeling I got so I turned my head in the direction and see Bre glaring at us. She smiles when she sees me and continues to watch the movie. "AHHHHHH" YN screamed as she puts her head in my chest. "Is it over yet?" she asked. "Yeah" I answer. She cautiously turned her head back to the screen as she continued watching.

The movie ended about an hour and so later. I looked down and see a sleeping YN laying on my chest. She looked so peaceful and beautiful sleeping. I shook her just enough to wake her up. We got off the couch stretching our sleeping muscles. "YN I saw you and Diggy over there. You better get it girl" Zonnique said. I looked over at her seeing that YN was blushing. "Shutup. Goodnight everybody, see you guys tomorrow at breakfast" YN said. "YN wait I'm coming with you" I told her. She nodded and walked outside to wait for me. Jacob pulled me back. "I see you tryna get YN. That's wassup" he said before we dapped. I looked at Bre who was looking at us. What is her problem. I walked outside to join YN.

A few minutes later, we got to her room. "Night" I told her. "Goodnight" she replied. I pulled her in for a hug resulting he hands to go around my body as she laid her head on my chest. I knew at the point she had to be mine.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
What's up with Bre?
How's the story so far?
Comment and Vote