♦Chapter 7♦

Daniel didn’t want to tell anything about himself to these, heros. But in the moment of time, they did save him. He can’t keep denying them of their act of kindness. Or their act of curiosity about himself. To be persist- he felt like he had fallen into their hands, and the only way out was through a bargain. So putting his deck down, he put all his running chips in. If giving them information is what they want- they can have it. He just wants to be alone in peace.

“So, what questions do you want me to answer?” Daniel asked looking directly at the man in the mask. Like literally that's his other name. The man in the mask, or Batman. Honestly Daniel gave up trying to choose which one. And decide fun and snarky nicknames was better interpreted.

“What’s your name.” Batman spoke roughly through his mask.

“Shouldn’t you know this? Daniel Fenton aka Danny Phantom.” Daniel rolled his eyes, “Next question.”

“No, what’s your real name.” Batman argued.

“Thats my name! What else you want?! My social ID number!”

“Yes.”

“What the hell is wrong with you.” Daniel growled, he was telling the truth and the bum in front of him was just asking for a fight.

“You can’t be Daniel Fenton!” Batman growled in deep hate that seemed to be rolling off of him.

“Why is that!” The sidekicks seemed to be slowly walking away from the two bickering adults.

“Because Daniel Fenton, died! Ever since the writer, who is supposedly you. Came out with the name Daniel Fenton. I been wanting to find you, possibly kill you for using a dead man's name!” Batman seems to be trying to control his temper. But has not been successful.

Danny was about to respond but stop at the feeling of knowing what is happening. The signs were all there. The Wayne’s were the only people that knew who he was. Nobody else has ever heard the name Daniel Fenton until he released the series of books, Amity’s Ghost.

He remembered why he even started to write about himself. He would always tell himself that it was because of boredom. In reality, it was to let Thomas know he was still out there, he even continued to write after his nephews death in hope that Thomas’s son will find the series. He made this series for them so they know he is watching from the shadows. That he’ll protect them. He’s done with what is going on in the future and what needs to be done. All he cares about now is trying to keep his last remaining family alive.

The hero before could only be one person. One person who will seem to care about Daniels existents. The only person Daniel will know will be Bruce Wayne.

“Now, who are you!” Batman released a deep growl.

Feeling like there was nothing to lose Daniel hissed back at his relative. The feeling of knowing that a fight was going to break lose between the two, made Daniels inner ghost shiver in delight. For keeping his power locked away never to be seen, now that he will use them his power may take control of his thoughts or emotions. Knowing this, Daniel wanted the fight but also didn’t for the fact he might lose his mind.

“I already told you!” Danny shouted, but with the thoughts of the man dressed as a Bat could be Bruce, Daniel whispered,”Bruce”.