Logan Paul one shot (female reader)

The last thing I remember from my night before was taking a few shots at the club.

My head was pounding as i sat up in the super comfy bed, a bed which was not mine. I looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings.

'Where am I?' i thought as I swiftly threw my legs over the side of the loft bed.

I slowly stood up, my head still aching from the hangover and confusion but I was snapped out of my thoughts as a familiar, obnoxious voice echoed from outside the door.

I s\I suddenly noticed an over-the-top amount of Logang merch. Posters, hoodies, hat and more.

It all made sense. Everything snapped into place.

As soon as his name came into my mind, Logan Paul opened the door to the bedroom at an ungodly speed.

I yelped in surprise as I fell onto the floor but was lifted up by mighty hands in one swift movement.

"Oh my God, i'm so sorry (y/n)' He apologised, looking down at me with a worried expression.

"How do you know my name?" I questioned, pulling him off me as I stood back.

He tilted his head at me and gave me a side smirk before looking me up and down, to the bed and back to me.

"you dont remember last night?" he questioned, almost growling as he started slowly stepping towards me. I was  suddenly pushed roughly onto his bed.

Logan Paul was smirking down at me, his stupid blonde hair falling over his eyes, shielding me from the hungry look in his eyes.

I couldnt help but smile, suddenly having a feeling of deja vu. 

"I think I might actually..." I tilted my head up at him, briefly feeling his lips on my own.

"ready for round two?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMGGGG I FINALLY DID A CHAPTERRRR AHHH I wuv Logannn sm hes so hot, especially his Suice forest video ughhh his hat makes me uwu 

anywaysss next chappei comming out soon xDDDD