Smut 1

Frank examined the room as he stepped inside. It wasn’t exactly a suite but certainly bigger, and much cleaner, than the motel would have been. A plush looking king size bed dominated most of the space but there was a couch adjacent to it under the window, the usual dressing table with chair, tv and wardrobe with a small en suite by the room entrance.

“Prices?” Frank asked once Gerard had closed the door and slipped off his shoes.

“Sure.” Gerard nodded at the bed and Frank sat on the edge, letting his shoes fall off too.

“I guess you wouldn’t have brought me here just for a hand job but $20. $40 for me to suck your dick or $60 if we’re fucking,” Frank said confidently, keeping his eyes locked with Gerard’s. Gerard reached into his pocket and pulled out $60, counting it out then handing it to Frank. Frank nodded and stuffed it into his skirt pocket.

“It might get a little rough, that gonna be a problem?” Gerard asked as he started unbuttoning his shirt.

“No kicking or punching. Anything else verbal or physical is fine. You mark me and it’s extra.” They had discussed some ground rules the night before for clarity; they hadn’t made a definite plan but talked about limits so the whole thing ran smoothly.

“I’m sure I can afford it.” Gerard finished with his buttons and rolled back his sleeves but left his shirt on. Frank fished in his handbag then handed Gerard two small silver packets.

“Condom?” Gerard raised one eyebrow as he read the lettering over the foil square, genuine surprise on his face.

“Yep.” Frank scooted back on the bed and laid flat. “For all I know you fuck $20 whores every night of the week; I’ve got a job and reputation to think about.”

“A reputation, huh?” Gerard asked rhetorically as he climbed onto the bed. Before Frank could answer Gerard was over him, crushing his lips to Frank’s mouth. Frank flicked his tongue out, clashing it against Gerard’s and making him moan. Gerard ran his hand up Frank’s leg and stopped where his flesh was exposed at the top of the stockings.

“Since I’ve paid now…” Gerard whispered against Frank’s ear then pushed his hand higher to grope Frank. Frank groaned at Gerard’s probing fingers and arched up from the bed.

“You’re calling the shots now,” Frank confirmed.

“That’s what I like to hear.” Gerard bent his head to kiss Frank again. Gerard’s other hand found its way up Frank’s skirt then started tugging on his underwear. Frank lifted up slightly so Gerard could work the material down his legs while they kissed.

Frank felt a small tinge of disappointment when Gerard pulled his head away; Gerard barely even glanced at the skimpy handful of fabric in his hands before dropping it to the floor. Frank had chosen the panties and matching red lace bra because he knew Gerard would love his favourite colour against Frank’s skin.

“I’m sure an experienced whore like you knows how to prep themselves,” Gerard said as he forced the sachet of lube into Frank’s hand.

“Sure…” Frank hesitated. He was going to call Gerard by his name but it just felt wrong and he suddenly wondered if they should have picked fake names.

“It’s Gerard, in case you forgot.”

“No, I know.”

“But fuck it, I’m never gonna see you again – call me something dirty… something powerful.”

“Daddy?” Frank said hopefully, looking for something to get him over the disappointment of Gerard not seeing him in the panties.

“Yeah, that works.”