Part 11

As I look at Frankie, the only thought on my mind is how much I want him. How much I need him. Even if it's a one-time thing. He was just here as a replacement for Ray, because Ray's at home with the flu. "Gerard," Mikey's voice cuts through my thoughts annoyingly, and no one was playing. I look around, embarrassed, my face warming up quickly as I realize that everyone is looking at me. Even Frank.

"You stopped playing," Frankie explains, "What gives?" I feel my throat tighten, and Mikey crosses his arms when I look at him. "He was too busy staring at Frank to sing," he states irritably, and I bite my lip. Matt shakes his head at me, and says, "Whatever. We just need to hurry up. I'm exhausted, I'm hungry. I wanna go home. From the top." Everyone sighs and plays the beginning of "Early Sunsets Over Monroeville".

I clear my throat loudly, ignoring the holes Frank is burning into me with his curious glare, and I bring my hairbrush up to my mouth like a microphone. We were practicing in Frank's basement, because Ray was sick and that's where we normally practiced, and we didn't need a microphone anyways.

"Late dawns and early sunsets, just like my favorite scenes. Then holding hands and life was perfect just like up on the screen..."

I finish singing the song with a deep breath, and everyone nods in approval. Matt steps down from his stool and asks Frank if he could leave his drum set for the night. Frank automatically agrees to his request, promising to take good care of the instrument. Mikey packs up his bass and glares at me. "Next time, don't ruin practice by staring at the replacement," he reprimands, following Matt up the stairs. I guess I'll be walking home then.

I sigh and turn to Frank, who's already looking at me. "Thanks for letting us use your basement. To practice in. And thanks for filling in. You're a great guitarist," I stumble over my words dumbly, and Frank shoves his hands into the pockets of his torn skinny jeans. I try to ignore the way they squeeze him around his lower section, and I succeed for the time being. 

"No problem. You're an amazing singer," he replies, still looking straight into my eyes, "But please explain to me why you were looking at me. I mean, I know I'm hot and all, but really." He finished with a weird pose, and laughs at his own small joke. I chuckle nervously. "Y-Yeah, you are. I mean, no. Shit," I spew, biting my tongue to prevent me from saying anything else that was stupid. Frank raises one of his eyebrows, and then starts walking towards me.

I feel my heart leap to my throat, and I back up into the wall of the basement. I have no idea what Frank's doing, if he's gonna hit me or what. Instead, he places each of his hands on either side of my head and leans in close. "You think so?" he whispers slowly, his eyes slightly closed, "I'm even hotter in bed, y'know." Then my heart stops beating. Right then, right there. Just stops. 

"I didn't know that..." I reply quietly, and Frank's face is a mere inch away from my own. He chuckles. "Well, I couldshow you, if you want me to," Frank hisses, and I close my eyes. I can feel my erection growing steadily now, and Frank is close enough to feel it, too. "F-Fuck Frank," I stutter, but he cuts me off my crashing his lips into mine.

Stunned, I pull back slightly, and I gasp for air, and Frank takes that moment to slip his tongue into my mouth, his lip piercing cold against my bottom lip. I moan as his tongue grazes mine, and he takes that as an invitation to run his tongue along mine, causing me to moan even louder. Frank pulls back, leaving my mouth empty and needy.