Part 7

Frank had always been careful with Gerard. Frank had taken his first time, and he always treated him like a thin peice of glass, scared to break him.

Little did Frank know, Gerard was fucking tired of it. He wanted his boyfriend to choke him, hit him, mark him up. He wanted this more than anything, but he was too shy to voice it.

He had never been good with words, he was always better with actions, which gave him an idea. He had to go somewhere, but Frank was away for the day with their car. So, he had to call poor, poor Mikey.

The phone rang a few times before Gerard heard the familiar sound of his brother's voice. "Hello?" Mikey asked. "Hey Mikes, can you drive me to the sex shop?" Gerard asked confidently. He wad passed the point of being embarassed in front of his brother.

"Um... what?" Mikey said, confused by his older brother's request. "C'mon Mikey! I wanna surprise Frank but he has the car and it's too far to walk. Please? Please please please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Gerard continued to beg until Mikey finally gave in.

"Yeah, yeah, alright. I'll be there in 10." Mikey grumbled. "Yay! Thank you little brother!" Gerard squealed before Mikey hung up.

He got dressed in a dark blue sweater over a polka dot button up and black jeans, tussling his yellow hair in the mirror. He finished putting on his black shoes as there was a knock at the door.

He grabbed his wallet and opened the door. "Hey Mikes, thanks for taking me." Gerard smiled as he followed his brother to the car. "You better be thankful. And there's no way that I'm going in there with you." Mikey replied.

"Aww, but what if I want you to help me pick out a dildo he'll like?" Gerard joked, hearing Mikey groan something about him being disgusting as Gerard laughed.

They drove the somewhat short distance to the sex shop and Gerard got out of the car, waving to his brother as he walked towards the store. He pulled open the door and walked into a room with black walls and sex toy and apparel racks everywhere.

Gerard wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to get, but he had an idea. He walked to the BDSM section, looking through the displays and grabbing some rope. He also picked up a whip and a cock ring, then he left the section.

He was walking towards the front to pay for his items when something caught his eye. He walked towards the display, seeing all sorts of clothes, from panties to full dresses.

He picked up a pack of lacy, skimpy panties and decided to buy them. He had never done anything like this, so he decided to go the full mile, also grabbing a short black skirt, black thigh highs with kitty ears at the top, and white kitten ears and tail.

There was a fairly large buttplug at the end of the tail, which just excited him more. He grabbed a pastel pink ribbon collar with a little bell on the end and went to the counter to pay for his items.

It ended up costing a lot more than he expected, but he decided it was worth it. He walked back to the car with a big bag, and got in the passenger seat.

"Jesus christ Gerard, what the hell did you buy?" Mikey asked, surprised at the size of the bag. "Do you really wanna know?" Gerard asked as Mikey began to drive.

"Nope, I definitely don't." Mikey replied, focusing on the road. Soon, they pulled into Gerard and Frank's driveway. "Thank you little brother! Love you bunches!" Gerard called as he got out of the car and went to unlock his door as his brother drove away.