Smut 3

The sound of Gerard's family moving around upstairs can be heard clearly in the basement. They can hear Mikey's footsteps leading into the living room, his mom walking into the dining room and sitting down at the table. Even the sound of the TV clicking on is clear and audible, which means any noise Frank and Gerard make down in the basement can probably be heard, too.

"Shh," Frank whispers in-between kisses.

His mouth is wet and hot on Gerard's, his kisses making him melt into his touch, and his hands on his ass making him harder by the second. Gerard tightens his grip in Frank's hair as his boyfriend pushes him up against the wall.

He tilts his head back and lets Frank bite at his neck, his hands eagerly exploring Gerard's hot, slightly sweaty body in the darkness. The cold steel of his lip ring is pressed hard against his skin with every kiss, hickey, and bite that Frankie leaves behind. He trails kisses upward, till he can nuzzle and nip at Gerard's ear, sending tingles down the older man's spine.

All they can hear is their own unsteady, fluttering breaths. But with the way Frank's working him up, grabbing his thighs and sucking hickeys onto his neck, Gerard knows he's getting a little too loud, but fuck if it isn't hot.

He gasps when he runs his warm, tattooed hands up his chest, under his shirt. Gerard has to bite his lip to keep from moaning aloud as Frank's fingertips trace over his nipples, the younger man knowing exactly what he's doing to his boyfriend.

"Frank..."

"Yeah, babe?" he whispers, before stealing Gee's mouth in another kiss.

"Mmh-- c'mon, Frankie..."

"C'mon, what?" he asks, even though Frank knows damn well what he wants, "Hmm? What do you want me to do, love?"

Gerard whines softly when Frank squeezes his dick through his jeans, rolling his hips down for more friction. The younger man rubs his palm along Gerard's length, eliciting another little moan.

"Bed. Bed, fuck me in bed," he begs, barely more than a whisper but loud enough for Frank to hear.

He makes a disgruntled noise when Frank takes his hand off his crotch, but Frank takes Gerard by the wrist and starts leading him to the bed in the back of the basement, where Gerard most often slept. He then spins him around and pushes him onto the mattress, Gee letting out a surprised 'oof' as he falls back.

Frank strips off his t-shirt and Gerard begins unbuckling his jeans. He hears Frank's pants get thrown somewhere near the dresser, along with his boxers. He helps Gee out and yanks his jeans down his legs, pulling them off and throwing them in a similar direction.

"Shit," Gerard curses quietly, "I don't have lube down here."

"We'll make it work," Frank chuckles and climbs into bed on top of him.

His heart skips a beat when Frank covers his body with his own, feeling his hot, firm chest on his. His cock is jutting hard against Gerard's hip as they grind into eachother and try to muffle any moans of satisfaction.

He fails at this again, accidentally releasing a high-pitched whine when Frank's dick rubs directly against his own. Fuck, they're both so hard it makes the grind that much better.

"Baby, you've gotta be quiet," Frank laughs softly.

"Don't be a dick," he retorts, "Just fuck me."

Frank was about to make a joke when Gerard's hand closes around his dick, lightly stroking him. Frank stutters and he's not so cocky anymore. Gee smirks when he feels his boyfriend twitch in his hand.