Part 6

//Frank is a little, yes Frank tops, shush//

Frank and Gerard had been in a relationship for years, and they were both very happy. But, Gerard had been on tour for three months now for his new album Hesitant Alien.

Now, this would be bad by itself, but what made it worse was that Frank wasn't allowed to touch himself. Frank knew that his daddy would be mad at him, so he held off.

For a while anyway. It was one day before Frank's boyfriend was to come home, and he needed him so bad. He was hard and achy and leaking and he needed release.

After an inner battle with himself, he decided to give in to his urges. Frank grabbed his phone and his earbuds and laid on the bed.

He wanted to watch porn, but he knew that wouldn't do it. He needed Gerard. So he popped his pink pacifier in his mouth and clicked on the youtube app and typed "gerard way moans" like a horny teenager.

He clicked on a video and put his earbuds in. He slowly lifted up his pastel yellow skirt and pulled down his pink lacy panties.

He grasped his member, feeling it twitch and throb from the sounds of his boyfriend moaning in his ears. He knew he wasn't going to last long because he hadn't done anything like this in almost three months.

He took his right hand and placed three tattooed fingers in his mouth, making sure there was enough saliva on them. He inserted one finger inside of him and pumped it quickly, overwhelmed from the three sensations.

One became two and two became three, and he finally hit his prostate. He moaned loudly into his pacifier. He sped up his motions, trying to match the rythm of his boyfriend's moans. His mouth was constantly spilling muffled moans of "daddy".

Gerard missed his boyfriend so much, so instead of taking the tour bus home, he decided to surprise him by taking a plane and coming home a day early.

He paid his taxi driver and stepped out, walking up the steps of my porch. He went inside and put his bags down.

"Frankie, I'm home!" Gerard called out, but there was no reply. He assumed that his baby was sleeping, so he went upstairs to their bedroom.

As he was climbing the stairs, he heard a noise and stopped. It appeared to be a small whimpering sound. Gerard started to walk up the stairs faster, needing to know if his Frankie was doing what he thought he was doing.

The sounds got louder as he aproached the bedroom, and Gerard got angrier. He threw the door open to find his boyfriend jerking and fingering himself with earbuds in.

Gerard was beyond livid, Frank knows the rules. He marched over to him and ripped out one of his earbuds. Frank's eyes snapped open to see Gerard's face inches from his.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Gerard spat. "Daddy!! You're home!" Frank squealed, spitting out his pacifier and jumping up and hugging his daddy, momentarily forgetting about his throbbing, leaking erection.

But, only momentarily, as he began to grind on Gerard's thigh. This just angered Gerard even further, but he still needed Frank.

He pulled back and brought Frank in for a bruising kiss. Frank suddenly realized how angry Gerard was, and damn was he ready for it.

He itched to be spanked, talked down to, and pounded into the matress. And that is what he was getting tonight. Gerard pushed Frank onto the bed and grabbed handcuffs out of the bedside table, cuffing Frank's wrists to the bedposts.

"So, not only were you touching yourself without me, but you were also watching porn?" Gerard asked, voice dripping with anger.

"Daddy, no, I wasn't watching porn." Frank said, pleading with his eyes for Gerard to understand. Gerard raised an eyebrow and picked up Frank's phone, seeing a video called "Gerard Way stage moans" and he chuckled.

"Seems like you needed daddy pretty bad, huh? Couldn't wait one more day for me?" Gerard taunted running his hands down Frank's body, purposefully avoiding the one place he needed to be touched the most.

"Y-yes daddy, I needed you so bad. This was the only time though! I waited for three whole months!" Frank whined, not wanting to be punished too hard.

"That doesn't matter Frankie. Once is more than enough." Gerard snapped, pinching his nipple to emphasize his words. Frank whined and bucked his hips up, he was so close before Gerard came home.

Gerard stripped himself naked and took off Frank's skirt, panites, and black sheer thigh highs. Before he climbed on the bed, he grabbed a bottle of lube and a cock ring.

As soon as Frank saw the cock ring, his face exploded with worry. "N-no, daddy, please. Please don't use the ring, spank me, whip me, jus-" Frank was cut off as Gerard smacked his thigh harshly.

"That's why I'm using it, slut. This is a punishment, remember? This isn't about what you want." Gerard said as he slipped the ring onto Frank's dick, and Frank whined.

Gerard covered himself in a thin layer of lube, eager to feel his lover's ass around his dick. "Remember the safeword, baby?" Gerard asked. Sure, he wanted to punish Frank, but not actually hurt him.

"Yes daddy. It's 'flower' daddy." Frank responded submissively. Gerard then wasted no time in slipping his dick into Frank's ass. "D-daddy! Fuck, so big daddy!" Gerard was going to punish Frank for cursing, but he figured he was already being harsh enough.

Gerard didn't give Frank any time to adjust and started fucking him hard. He ran his hands all over Frank's body, drinking in the feeling of his lover's body like it was their first time, which it definitely wasn't.

Frank was left to just lay there and moan and take the amazing abuse to his prostate. Frank was beyond close, he needed release, and he needed it now.

"D-daddy please. Daddy t-take it off, I'm begging you!" Gerard smirked and fucked Frank harder yet. "No. You're not cumming into I do." Gerard struggled out, a little distracted by the immense pleasure.

But Frank wouldn't have to wait long, because a few thrusts later Gerard pulled out and moved up to straddle Frank's chest and started stroking himself at lightning pace.

"Gonna cum on your face, pet. Gonna cum all over your pretty little face." Gerard groaned. Frank was quick to open his mouth and stick his tounge out, and the sight was enough to send Gerard falling over the edge.

White stripes of cum shot out of his thick cock and landed all over Frank's face. By the time Gerard had come down from his high and opened his eyes, Frank had swallowed whatever landed in his mouth and licked everything off of his lips.

"Daddy, daddy please! Please take it off, it hurts so bad, please!" Frank begged, desperate for release. Gerard wordlessly got back between Frank's legs and took the cock ring off.

Gerard looked into Frank's desperate eyes and took him into his mouth, swirling his tounge around his base. Within seconds Frank was cumming hard.

He moaned louder than ever as Gerard drank Frank's seed, and then pulled off and smiled at him.

"Thank you daddy, I'm so so sorry. I'll never do it again." Frank promised. Gerard smiled as he unlocked Frank's handcuffs. "Oh, it better not."