Do you love me?

Ichigo and Kisshu

It's been two months since the final battle with Deep Blue. Sadly when Ichigo killed him and the Mew Aqua spread all over town and revived Kisshu and the aliens, Masaya (Aoyama-kun) didn't make it .
No one has seen the aliens since then. Ichigo has locked herself in her room, refusing to come out. Little do they know that the aliens never really left, they just flew out into space but our beloved, green-haired alien has been watching over his Koneko-chan the whole time.

And one dark and windy night he decided to fly down to Ichigo's bedroom window to see what she's up to. So he went in his room, away from Pai and Taruto and teleported behind a tree in front of Ichigo's house. He floated up to her window, where he had been many times in the past two months. He watched as Ichigo cried for hours, wanting to burst through the window and comfort her so badly but he never did. He knew if he did, Masha would start shouting 'ALIEN! ALIEN!' and would send a signal to the other Mews. Then he'd be caught and they could take it the wrong way and think he was trying to kidnap her or something.

He was terrified that she would try to harm herself or do something stupid because she was so depressed. She blamed herself for Masaya's death, even though no one else did. They believed she was a hero and there was nothing she could have done to save him. She decided she was gonna end this, she stood on a chair, rope around her back and almost killed herself. But the second to chair fell, Kisshu teleported in her room and held her up in the air while taking the rope of her neck. She had pasted out from the shock but she was fine other than that.

When she woke up, both the chair and the rope were gone and there was no one else in the room apart from her. She didn't remember what happened. A few minutes after she woke up, there was a knock on the window. She looked up to see none other than Kisshu. She wondered what to do for a while before standing up to open the window and let him in. Kisshu flew in with quite the surprise that she had let him in. He floated in the air while she sat back on her bed.

'So? What do you want?' She asked.

He was a little hurt by her tone of voice but he did understand that she still saw him as her enemy. She was also really upset so her emotions were all over the place.

'Why were you crying?' Kisshu asked softly even though he knew why.

'Why are you asking?' She asked while she reached in her pocket and held her pendant tightly. Kisshu saw this and grinned slightly.

'Don't worry, you won't need that' he reassured Ichigo and she lost her grip on her pendant. 'So what do you really want?' She asked a bit annoyed.

'We've been through this Koneko-chan' he said with a smile. He could tell that this irritated Ichigo so he stoped flying and sat next to her, making her look up in surprise. After a few seconds of looking at each other, unsure of what to say, Ichigo completely broke down. She couldn't hold it in anymore, she started crying again. Kisshu pulled her closer and into a tight hug while she cried into his chest. After about half an hour of crying, Ichigo stoped and stared at Kisshu. Looking into his worried looking eyes brought up questions she wanted answered.