Who is that boy?!

Narrative POV

Who would have thought, Yoshida Hasuke entered the room and was shocked that
Ichigo was finally awake . He immediately ran to the side of her bed.
'Ichigo! You're awake!' He said, after that, Ichigo pointed to her mouth as she could still not talk. Yoshida ran to get a nurse.

When he came back with the nurse and got it out her throat Ichigo was released to got home right after a few tests, to make sure she was fine.
Yoshida walked her home because her parents didn't know that she was awake yet so they couldn't pick her up. They wanted to surprise them with the news, right at Ichigo's house. Her parents and Yoshida have met before, in the hospital during visiting hours. So, half an hour later, they arrived at her house. She looked up a little and, out her bedroom window, she saw Kisshu looking at her, smirking. 'What are you smiling at?' Ichigo's moment was disturbed, as Yoshida questioned her. 'Nothing' She said. He still looked up, in a hurry Ichigo looked up too, hoping he had gone away from the window so Yoshida didn't see him. He was still there. Yoshida wasn't happy, he started screaming 'who is he?!' 'why is he in your room?!' She had never seen this side of him before, what had she done ? 'Calm down' she pleaded, he stopped shouting but Ichigo could tell he was still annoyed.

Inside, Ichigo's parents had her their daughter's voice from outside. They went to look and see what was going on. When they opened the door, Yoshida and Ichigo were kissing•••

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Esh: ha! Cliffhanger, I'm sorry it's short I'm just kinda out of it right now. I'm kinda ill. But, as promised I got a chapter out by the end of the week. More next week (hopefully) ~nya