Hospital?

Sorry for the long wait guys, I was a little lost on what to do next. But I know now so episodes should be back on track and I will try to update twice a week, at least.

Kisshu's P.O.V.

When the bell ran and everyone ran out the door, well everyone apart from all the girls and me. They were all crowded around me, asking me questions. In all of this I lost my kitty. I couldn't see her so I asked where she was. I was calling her name but she didn't answer. The other girls didn't seem to care that I wasn't interested in them or that I was looking for Ichigo. I had to do something, in all this pushing and shoving, should could be hurt. I was getting angry and worried at the same time. Angry at all these other girls, and worried about Ichigo.

'Girls!' I shouted and the room went silent 'I'm looking for someone ' i continued

'Who?' One of the girls asked

'Ichigo, where is she?' I asked, all of these girls around me gave me a death stare as if I said something wrong. I don't know why but they all started walking to the door. I was left alone, or so I thought, till I looked down to see my previous Ichigo lay unconscious on the ground. Her head was bleeding and she looked pale. This worried me so I picked her up and walked out of the class. Once again, I got death stares from all the girls in the corridor. Luckily I knew where the nurses office was because I've been watching Ichigo for a long time. Not just at home but school too.
I reached the nurses office and what a surprise, there was no one there.

I would have to either take care of her myself, or take her to hospital. In any other case I would do it myself but she was still bleeding even though I was trying to hold it back. As no one was around, I decided to take a chance and teleported to the hospital with Ichigo. I ran inside and to the front office. The receptionist asked me what happened, thought she didn't seem too worried. I told her as much as I knew, then she told me to take her to room 34A, so I did. They asked if we Where related in any way it old them the truth, i love her. They let me stay with her while they examined her, then asked me to leave because she needed stitches.

About two hours later, I was allowed to see Ichigo. However, she is still unconscious. I asked the doctors when she would wake up, they said that they didn't know. It could be days. Weeks. Months. Even years. Or she might not even wake up! This is all my fault! How could I explain to Pai what I did? And Taruto? They would tell the other mews I and they would surely kill me. But I'm dead either way.

I stayed by her side for about an hour, debating what I should do. When I heard the nurses voice saying 'you may go in.' After that, I heard to voices, a males' who's I've heard before, and a female's.
I saw the door slowly creak open and panicked. I teleported away. I didn't want them to see me. Then I would have to try and explain who I am and why I'm here. It would be a real mess. I knew she was safe and I recognised her father's voice, so the other person must be her mom.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Esh: oh dear! Will she wake up? Will she be ok? Or did Kisshu really ki-

Kisshu: don't you dare! She WILL be ok! If she's not, I'm not part of this stupid story anymore!

Ichigo: woah! Kisshu! Calm down, I think it's a perfectly fine story. Plus, I have the script so I know what happens next.

Kisshu: really?! Are you gonna be ok?

Esh: she can't tell you, now, until next episode, bye bye ~Nya