Can i help?

The morning after Kisshu decided to practically break in to my room,  it was a school day. I really didn't feel like going to school but I've slept through so many classes because I was tired after fighting with the aliens. I really needed to get my grades up and that's all I could hear from my parents. It's been two months since I've last transformed into Mew Ichigo. If I'm honest, I kinda miss it a little. I still work at Cafe Mew Mew thought and the other girls are there too.

'I better get ready for school' I muttered to myself while getting out of bed.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to change like always, just in case Kisshu was still watching me like the last two months. I got dressed and looked in the mirror. I looked like a total mess. I brushed my hair and looked back at my alarm clock. 8:25?! I'm gonna be late! I grabbed my red ribbons and ran downstairs.

'Morning sweetie ' I heard my mum say from the kitchen.

'Morning mum!' I said before running out the door. In the rush I realised I didn't have breakfast but oh well. I can't be late for class because then I'll get detention, and if I get detention then I'll be late for work at the cafe, and if I'm late to the cafe then all I'm gonna hear for the whole day is Mint moaning at me about how I'm 'always late.' Sometimes I really feel like shouting at her because she doesn't even work! Why does she come to the cafe anyway? It's not like, sitting in the corner sipping tea and ordering me around helps anything. As I was rushing along I came to the place I first met Kisshu. I slowed down when I heard a small laugh. It didn't take long before I knew, who and where it was coming from. I looked up. Just in time to see Kisshu jump of the tower before he kissed me, just like the first time.

'In a rush Kitten?' He asked with a smirk

'Does it look like it?' I asked

'Yes'

'Well then!' I said, getting a little annoyed because I knew he could tell I was in a rush so I didn't get why he asked.

'Can I help?' He asked while floating by me as I walked. I had realised that I was gonna be late no matter what so there was no point in running anymore.

'How could you help?'

Without saying a word as an answer he simply picked me as if it was the most normal thing ever.

'What are you-' before I could finish my sentence he put his finger on my lips and simply said.

'Hold on tight' before teleporting us to a tree right in front of the school.

'You're welcome ' he said and then teleported to who knows where.

I couldn't believe it! I'm not gonna be late after all! As I was walking in to the building I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a boy I've never seen before.

'Hey' was all he said with the deepest blush I've ever seen.