Chapter One

Meet me.... Elysia Collins a normal teenage girl. I wouldn't say I'm normal per say cuz at school I'm technically a nobody.

It's Monday morning and it's 6:00am on my clock.... You might be wondering why I'm awake by this time but I have a reason, well I usually just wake up early to have enough time to get ready for school completely normal right? ( Note my sarcasm). Few minutes later I walk into the shower to have a nice hot bath before school, after about fifteen minutes in the shower I finally come out. I quickly dress up and head downstairs just to be greeted with the fresh smell of pancakes.

"Hey Josh" I greeted my brother.
"Elysia, how are you doing?".
I gave him a slight nod after he slid a plate of pancakes towards my direction. Joshua is my brother who is way  older than me and is in college.
He just came home for a while to stay with me, he usually did that ever since we lost our parents in a car crash two years ago. He is a really nice cook.

Few minutes into my meal I hear the doorbell ring

"Well that must be Aisha" 

"Yeah. See you later Josh".

I always ride with Aisha to school and everyday not because I don't have my own car I just don't have a license yet.

"Liz how are you?" greeted Aisha,
"I'm pretty cool and you?" I said, she replied my with a smile and I took that as a positive answer.

We entered the car to head to school. Maxwell high is just a twenty minute drive away from my house. As we drove we talked about random things as Talk by Why Don't We started to play,  Aisha and I love Why Don't We and are planning to go for one of their concerts in as much as we save up well.

The car pulls into the parking lot as I brace myself up for another day of torture at Maxwell high.

Aisha and I walk into the school and we separated ways because of we only have last period together. Going to my locker the hall suddenly goes silent and students started murmuring different things just as I thought I said to myself.

The three 'bad boys' of Maxwell high just entered the hall, they got stares and giggles from girls as boys just feared them.

Let me introduce them.

I'll start with their leader Jordan Manyard... He is what you can call a jock but to me he's a typical jerk. He has black hair and blue eyes, captain of the soccer team well what some other girls call him 'hot' but you know definitely not to me. He is just well let's say a player.

Alex Richards.... Also a jock but less of a player, he even helped me once when I was being bullied but that was just one time he never spoke to me after that.

Finally James Wallace.... He's not a jock he's just let's say different from every player you might know. Funny how rumours say he isn't a player, well scratch that he's still a bad boy.

There you have it...... three most adored boys in the school.

I really don't care about them because they never notice my existence, the hallway becomes busy as the warning bell jingled.

On my way to class, my worst night mare appeared in front of me.....Maddie Peterson, looking for a Barbie doll that shines well?...look no further because here she is; the one and only Maddie.

"Hey nerd"

I hear a barbie like voice from behind me.

"What do you want?"I spat out harshly "And who do you think you are to say that to me?" Maddie said

"Definitely not a slut"
I replied angrily and walked out....well you might be wondering why I just gave her a come back but here's the thing.

She is my all time bully and I really can't take it anymore.

On my way going to the library I bumped into Jordan Manyard. As much as I didn't care well I still kinda looked scared, I bent down to pick up my books expecting Jordan to just walk away...he waited surprisingly when I got up I offered a nervous smile.

"Next time you'll be sorry, nerd" I suddenly heard. Wow that was harsh I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry"I muttered before walking away shyly.

Getting to the library I help the librarian with some arrangements for an hour then I left to lunch.

I grabbed my lunch and headed to my lunch table seeing Aisha and Andrew already talking.

"Hey guys" I said
"Liz, what's going on?" Andrew asked

"Nothing just that a new school year just started and I'm already hating it" I grumbled.

"Well don't worry about that, it's just the first day  I'm sure it'll get better as we go through this year" Andrew replied.

---
Finally the close of school I thought to myself as I headed towards my locker then I saw my homeroom teacher coming towards me..I mentally face palmed myself and tried to dodge but, it was too late.

"Elysia" Mrs Roberts called from behind me.

"Yes ma'am" I said.

"I need you to come with me to the principal's office right now" she said politely and I quietly follow her.

"Ms Collins" Mr Anderson the principal called. "Are you capable of tutoring one of our students?" He asked and I reply with a quick yes sir.

He looked relived and finally he asked a question that almost made me cry on the spot "Can you tutor Jordan Manyard?"

I replied with a nervous or rather sorrowful yes sir.

"Splendid" Mrs Roberts cried out joyfully. "You may take your leave"she said. And I carefully left the office

----
As I left the school I was surprised to still see Aisha still waiting for me by her car. I gave a slight wave for her to see me and she waved back.

"Well what took you so long?"she asked sounding worried. I narrated the story to her and she looked really sorry for me. "Oh Liz, sorry you have to go through all this...I'm sure it'll all be over someday" she said.

"I hope so...I really do" I replied

The ride home seemed faster as I said a quick goodbye and went inside to see Josh watching TV..

"Hey sis" Josh said.

"Hey Josh, I'll be upstairs tell me when dinner is ready"I said quickly and ran upstairs. You can't blame me...I love food.

After dinner, I take a quick shower and get ready for the next day when I'm going to start tutoring Jordan.

***
How was this chapter? Please comment and vote

I also would like to hear ideas from my readers

Support me im just a novice at books.

Bye for now!