Chapter 12

With that Alex's lips were on mine...I mean it'll be very stupid of me to just push him of or something.

He slowly pulled away from me and dragged me out "Thank you!" I said to him but he replied "No I'm supposed to apologize for that....I mean I couldn't bear all those people laughing at you"

I really hope my friendship with him is not out of pity ever since Jordan's 'beef' with me I guess his prolly dating Maddie but what gives. I should not be angry at Alex cuz he saved my but and he shouldn't be apologizing. So I told him "You don't need to apologise"

He looked up at me and started laughing.....right now I'm confused "why are you laughing?"

No answer

Then I joined in....you might be wondering why two crazy teenagers supposed to be in class are at the back of the school building laughing. Turns out there was no particular reason he was laughing he just wanted to relieve the mood.

Then I wondered if Jordan even saw.......not like he cares or anything he has Maddie.

"Why don't we go out for the weekend to the beach or what do you say? I'll come with the guys and you can bring Kimberly if you want." I mean party me obviously is gonna agree to that.

"Is Jordan gonna come?" I asked

He scratched the back of his neck looking innocent or nervous.........I don't even know how, but I got his point.

"Oh come on!.........You know what I'm going through"

He answered back " it'll be fun I promise". He pulled me into a very comfortable hug.

I hope this trip just does a lot of wonders.......and I mean I'm definitely not gonna talk to Jordan. At least I hope.

***
I asked Kim about the trip and obvy she agreed.

It's Friday and we're supposed to leave today.........we're going with Alex's cars yep CARS! And apparently we're using his beach house!!

I could see the excitement in Kim's eyes already. Well the excitement started when she asked if James was coming and I said yes.

I think she likes him.

Then I got and idea.....but wait I have get my plots right.

I turned to Alex who was in front of my house already "Is Maddie coming along?"

He chuckled "Probably...why?"

"Isn't it obvious?..... I have a plan!"

"Spill it"

"Maybe later"

"No... now"

"Just follow my lead"

He was just to curious that he started to chase me stupid me I ran as fast as my legs could carry me......but he caught me.

Rather in a weird position.......his hands on my waist. He turned me so I could face him

"Get a room" Jordan said from behind me.

Then he continued "Are you guys like a thing or what?"

I knew he definitely was not talking to me so I just waited for Alex to tell him "Yeah bruv....have a problem with that?"

"Nope....I just never thought nerds could be sluts too" he sounded rather harsh.

Ouch!

I loosened myself from Alex's grip... "Excuse me.....I'm a hundred percent sure you were not talking to me"